ok so i've gone paintballin a few times but its usually not hot when i go so i wear hevey clothes wat should i wear that will take away most of the pain but keep me cool
Quote by gtosteve65
thats not taking away most of the pain

Think about it this way, you'll be feeling a bit of pain but partaking in a supererotic sex paint game.
The playground of the world
the only time ive ever been paintballing was in the winter. it was like 50 degs out and i wore a t shirt.

never again.
Whatever you wear, you'll end up hot anyway. Just wear whatever is comfortable. Besides, you should find a paintball forum somewhere and ask them, they actually know and actually care.

Cory, as much as I you, no mankini pics.
a little lost.....
it doesnt hurt that much to care

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']Just give up, because Callo just destroyed you.
Quote by daytripper75
if i am not pooping, i stand to pee. if i am pooping, it makes more sense to just sit down in the first place.

CALLO

Quote by Davo Ownz
Whatever you wear, you'll end up hot anyway. Just wear whatever is comfortable. Besides, you should find a paintball forum somewhere and ask them, they actually know and actually care.

Cory, as much as I you, no mankini pics.

paintball jersey?
Quote by wonderflap
You had to put a penis option.......

The results are now nulled due to this being the pit.... The home of penis watch wearers.

Quote by TheChaz
Rust in peace invented food
he sure is one legit dude
don't let it get to your head

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by IHATECHILDREN
Come dressed as Master Chief. That'll intimidate those fuckers.

Take it like a man. At the very least, you'll have some cool bruises to show off to the girlies.
nothing will take away the pain, dont be a pussy, it stings for like a few seconds. the thing that gets to people is the shock of being hit. just forget about the pain and get your head focused on playing the game and you'll barely feel it.
youll get hot anyways and youll feel pain anyways. I hope that makes things easier for you
Quote by GuitarGod_92
Yay somebody got it!!!

Thats what i get for owning all four seasons of futurama!

Quote by Zero-Hartman
She's a fucking vampire! Hit that shit with a stake.
Wear pants and a jacket underneath the overalls. You won't feel a thing. Unless you get shot in the ankle. Like i did.
Do not be afraid of the pain; it hurts for 20 seconds and then goes away.
Worry about mobility, and keep light.
I suggest a simple fleece sweater/jeans combination. Make sure they are both a good size, and try to get a hood on the sweater as this really helps with headshots.
But one of the biggest mistakes new players make is to be scared of the pain they will receive, which is stupid. It is not a big deal.
Just play and don't be afraid of getting hit. I guarantee you will have a blast.
Come on TS, man up! if you're good enough you won't get hit, and if you do make a mistake, it doesn't even hurt that much unless someone gets you point blank, in which case you should have put a paint-roller effect on them by the time they get close enough to hurt you...

Its been said enough times, keep light and think about mobility. And wear boots. Proper boots.
Quote by Rocker007
Blackrat has won this thread. That is an awsome post.

This was posted right after I posted said post in a completely different thread... Whups.

"There are 3 types of people in this world... Those who can count, and those who can't."
Quote by Oroborous
Take it like a man. At the very least, you'll have some cool bruises to show off to the girlies.

This
Quote by gtosteve65
thats not taking away most of the pain

Quit being a pussy and do it.

In all seriousness though, you're gonna have to find a zen balance of heavy clothes and light ones. No other way around it. Unless you have kevlar. Which I doubt could work against paintballs for reasons that are classified

>_>

<_<

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Naked paintball by Dirty Sanchez, do eet.

Also, just grow a pair, it doesn't hurt that much.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I wore shorts and a t-shirt cause it was boiling, it doesn't hurt that much unless you get hit in the neck and you start bleeding, that wasn't nice lol.
I got hit on the hand between my thumb and forefinger. It swelled up and bled.

I also got hit on the top and back of the head. The one on the top bled and gave me a headache.

I still had fun. I actually think it added to the experience.

(Both the bleeding ones were from pretty close range)
As long as you don't get hit on bare skin, you'll be alright. Speaking from experience of a close range neck shot.(couldn't breath or speak for a minute)

Baggy clothes are better cause the p balls don't burst as often.
He who knows all, knows nothing in the eye of a imbecile.
Last edited by AlienMetalhead at Sep 6, 2009,
Quote by AlienMetalhead
As long as you don't get hit on bare skin, you'll be alright. Speaking from experience of a close range neck shot.(couldn't breath or speak for a minute)

Baggy clothes are better cause the p balls don't burst as often.

It hurts more if they don't burst. I got hit in the neck twice in about 20 seconds both in the same spot. It was my mates birthday so the marshalls got every one to line up and my mate and I had to run across a field while they shot at us. Adrenaline rush was immense but **** me it hurt
desert robes and a turban, make people think you're a terrorist

UG's PROG HEADS!!

Quote by PullTigerTail
What the hell's a gigawatt!?
Don't they usually give you overalls? Just wear jeans and a t shirt, boots or trainers with ankle support is an idea too seeing as you don't want to lose a shoe in the mud.

Last time i went paintballing, i injured myself more by sliding along some concrete and gravel on my knees than getting shot, that really ****ing hurt, in the game before that i was shot in the side of the neck in the first 5 seconds, and that seemed like a flick compared to the knee thing, i kind of cheated in that one, i rubbed the paint off my neck because if it was skill that got me i would have sat out, but i just got hit when everyone blindfires at the start of the game.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Quote by gtosteve65
ok so i've gone paintballin a few times but its usually not hot when i go so i wear hevey clothes wat should i wear that will take away most of the pain but keep me cool

I just normally wear a T-shirt and jeans, it hurts, but pain is part of paintballing!