so i have googled for a considerable amount of time and havent found anything.

I need to find a way to make the table background about 60% opaque on my bands myspace, but is there any way to accomplish this and still keep all embedded images 100% opaque?

thanks
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
http://w3schools.com/css/css_image_transparency.asp

I'm not sure if that's exactly what you're looking for, but it might help.

EDIT: You could try:

style="background-image:*imageurl*; opacity:0.X;"

in the tag of the table you want to make opaque, where X is the percent opacity.
Lift not the painted veil which those who live
Call life; though unreal shapes be pictured there,
And it but mimic all we would believe
Last edited by Ajax413 at Sep 5, 2009,
Quote by MattsRichardson
so i have googled for a considerable amount of time and havent found anything.

I need to find a way to make the table background about 60% opaque on my bands myspace, but is there any way to accomplish this and still keep all embedded images 100% opaque?

thanks

Use CSS.

Image Opacity

I don't know about the table background, unless you use an image for that too. Which would work but be really inefficient.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Just go to a make-your-own Myspace background kind of thing; I've seen options like that, but I can't remember on which one.
well no, i mean i can get the opacity to work by itself for the tables...but if i have it on the tables it seems that i cant keep the images to refrain from also being 60% opaque
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Quote by MattsRichardson
well no, i mean i can get the opacity to work by itself for the tables...but if i have it on the tables it seems that i cant keep the images to refrain from also being 60% opaque

Try wrapping the images in <div> or <span> tags. I'm not sure that'll work, but it's worth a try.

EDIT: Another thought, try wrapping the images with:

<span style="opacity:1.0;"></span>
Lift not the painted veil which those who live
Call life; though unreal shapes be pictured there,
And it but mimic all we would believe
Last edited by Ajax413 at Sep 5, 2009,
Maybe this was relevant five years ago, but computers don't use HTML anymore. It's a forgotten scripting language Kind of like Java. No one uses it anymore.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me