Yesterday a guy asked me to design a logo and i did it in about 25 mins. Then i emailed it to him and he liked it. He then asked me how much money do i need for it? I had no idea he was going to pay me. So i said $6. and now I know I charged way too little.

So UG, how do I value my work? i'm a beginner in this stuff ... How much does layout cost per page? I'v been doing this for about a year but i have never done it for money.
PM metaldud. He got paid for some illustrations, he claims, so if that's true he might now something about this type of thing.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by anotherbattery
Yesterday a guy asked me to design a logo and i did it in about 25 mins. Then i emailed it to him and he liked it. He then asked me how much money do i need for it? I had no idea he was going to pay me. So i said $6. and now I know I charged way too little.

So UG, how do I value my work? i'm a beginner in this stuff ... How much does layout cost per page? I'v been doing this for about a year but i have never done it for money.

Just be glad you got something for your work man; that's all you can hope for in the beginning.
yeah, that's what i'm happy about. But i couldnt sleep for 3 hours (as i learnt, after quoting the price, that it was far too low)

By the way, any ideas on how much should I charge for Layout per page?
well $20 per hour of work is a reasonable rate.

Divide your time with that rate and see where it takes you
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW

That seems to be a very good idea, thanks a lot.
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW

Just remember: Bathroom and Snack breaks are all justifiable as work.
Quote by imdeth
You're like internet Jesus!

This signature feels so empty now.