Well in case of a nuclear fallout i want to know how to pick locks where can i buy a lock picking set or bobby pins and what ever other tools i need to pick a lock
Quote by Bamitchell
So you have possible wang cancer and your on drugs? PWNT.

"Money Can't Buy Life" - Bob Marley
It's not particularly hard to do, but it's illegal to carry a locksmiths set (which is what you need) unless you're a locksmith.

In a nuclear 'fallout' (you don't know what you're talking about) then obviously that wouldn't matter.
So,you just barely got into Fallout 3,eh?
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
Lockpicking is the single most important skill in Fallout 3. Discuss.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Lol i was really asking for serious answers >.> but really can i get a lock pick set of amazon or some other site?
Quote by Bamitchell

dumb...
Quote by HaKattack
Woman tone, eh?

Set treble to PUT THE TOILET SEAT DOWN WHEN YOU'RE DONE
Mids to YOU'RE DRIVING TOO FAST
Bass to WHAT DO YOU MEAN, "MAKE ME A SANDWICH"?
Gain to NOT TONIGHT, I HAVE A HEADACHE.

starter of the nadsat group
well, you'll need lockpicks obviously, you can get your first ones in the sewers under the imperial prison on some goblins or chests. once you have some, i'ld recommend practicing on buildings in the wilderness, away from guards. after you lockpick enough times, you may be visited by a high elf female, she'll give you a letter.

after your lockpicking ability has increased, i'ld recommend having a torch or a lighter, this resets all of the locks springs.

and copper picks are good as well, since some locks have angled springs, and copper is very flexible.

doing this will increase your luck and dexterity as well.
Quote by soXlittleXtimeX
^
shanchett, you get an E for Effort

Quote by CodChick

ROFLLOBSTER
Last edited by shanchett99 at Sep 5, 2009,
...fml
Quote by Bamitchell

Quote by Zero-Hartman

Agreed. My friend tried to tell me it was more important to hack computers but he's a tard.
Play a lot of videogames, do you?

Simple locks like those on your friends' dormrooms can be jimmied with a credit card (if you don't snap it), or a long thin screwdriver or pocketknife. If they're the sort where the doorjamb overlaps the door (usually for just that reason), you're out of luck. There was a guy on my floor my freshman year that got totally plastered and locked himself out all the time; I think everybody on the floor jimmied the door open at least once. His lock probably didn't even work right by the end of the year, afer all the wood we must have taken out of the doorjamb.

More complicated locks and deadbolts, like a store might use, are very difficult and probably require more skill (and practice) than you're willing to attain. They're also almost always alarmed with an electromagnet that goes off as soon as the door is opened, unless you enter a code within 30 seconds or so.
Quote by element166
Well in case of a nuclear fallout i want to know how to pick locks where can i buy a lock picking set or bobby pins and what ever other tools i need to pick a lock
You can't buy locksmiths tools unless you're a certified and bonded locksmith. It would be easier to buy fissionable nuclear materials. Just do that instead. No lock can stop you, then.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Generally a good pair of bolt cutters, or a steel rod with a sledge hammer work quite well...and are much faster.
Quote by Zero-Hartman

I disagree, small guns is.
Quote by shanchett99
well, you'll need lockpicks obviously, you can get your first ones in the sewers under the imperial prison on some goblins or chests. once you have some, i'ld recommend practicing on buildings in the wilderness, away from guards. after you lockpick enough times, you may be visited by a high elf female, she'll give you a letter.

after your lockpicking ability has increased, i'ld recommend having a torch or a lighter, this resets all of the locks springs.

and copper picks are good as well, since some locks have angled springs, and copper is very flexible.

doing this will increase your luck and dexterity as well.

I disagree. I usually go for glass ones, as they avoid any enchantments mages above level 34 sometimes place on them. They do have a small chance of breaking, thus ruining the lock, so you have to rest for it to respawn.

Haha But really, I have no idea how to help you with this, unless your looking at car doors, or the ignition. If you have two long flathead screwdrivers, you can jam them in the top of the door, and then use a cloths hanger to push the lock butten if you have power locks. If not, you may be able to pull the handle or the lock things. (good luck, its tough). haha It does work though, I used to have a crappy car I left the keys in all the time, but often at school I locked my doors .

Haha also, using the same screw driver, you can pop off the ignition with that same screw driver you opened the door with, (good luck again on your first time) and jam it in the ignition, and turn like a key.
Thats what the cool kids say.
I see myself as an intelligent, sensitive human, with the soul of a clown which forces me to blow it at the most important moments.
-Jim Morrison
Just do the Nocturnal quest and you'll get the Skeleton Key.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.
Quote by Zero-Hartman

I disagree, repair is.
A Celebration For The Death Of Man...

Quote by Madison Perella

Thats not even sensible I base myself like this I like power I don't understand emotion. Knowledge is key and fire pokemon own.

Quote by thankyougermany
Just do the Nocturnal quest and you'll get the Skeleton Key.

**** yes!
Quote by ESPplayer5150
I loled