why after bon's death didn't ac/dc not ask their former singer before bon to join? and if they did why did he refuse?
Quote by dwightleach
why after bon's death didn't ac/dc not ask their former singer before bon to join? and if they did why did he refuse?

Are you talking about Mark Evans? I don't think they did...

They asked Mark Storace (from Krokus) to join because he looked and sounded exactly like Bon but he refused.

Bon had told them about Brian in the past so thats how they knew about Johnson....

EDIT Ooops my bad...it's Dave Evans..got it mixed up with the orginal bass player.
--Gear--

5 piece blonde sparkle Gretch drum kit

-Drummers need their own forum-
Last edited by Phil Collins at Sep 6, 2009,
dave evans left the band because he had a wife and kids, plus the band wanted to kick him out because he was to glam rock. plus Bon seen Brian singing when he was in a band called geordie and the band remembered bon talking about him after he died and hired him
the reason i ask is because it would make more sense to get someone with a high voice instead of brian who has a deeper graviler voice.
Quote by dwightleach

That was a long time ago, and you can't change history. Why bother worrying about it?
shred is gaudy music
Quote by dwightleach
the reason i ask is because it would make more sense to get someone with a high voice instead of brian who has a deeper graviler voice.

Hence why they shouldn't have chosen Brian Johnson, who sounds nothing like Scott. He sounds like a granny with hernia.
--Gear--

5 piece blonde sparkle Gretch drum kit

-Drummers need their own forum-