Poll: Is washburn a good bass brand?
Poll Options
View poll results: Is washburn a good bass brand?
yes
15 68%
no
7 32%
Voters: 22.
Personally I don't like them too much, but this is really an opinion kind of thing. Too each his own
fine basses.

any model you looking at?
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Good bang for your buck, but not for everyone...
Quote by LordBishek
Vibrators, Schmibrators. They can't ignore my girth.
I've never had a Washburn bass, but my WR150 has shown amazing durability over the years
Quote by RPGoof
I've killed many, many people.
They respawn though

Quote by the humanity
jazz bass.

t-bird is muddy inversatile, and reminds me of emo chicks.

Current rig: Peavey Millennium 5 - Drive B15

To buy: Ampeg BA112 or BA115
I owned a Washburn Force 5 for 2-3 months, and it was a very solid bass for the price I paid(I bought a 2008 model for $250(with a hard case D: ), and it sells for about $600 new). I ultimately sold it as an individual offered $500 for it. The only problem I really had with it was the fact that the pickups weren't what I expected for a bass of that price. You would be better off with an Ibanez at that price, methinks.
Hi.
i bought a xb400 for au$225 and i love it!

when i was trying amps out in the shop i didnt have it with me and tried a roughly $1000 fender p i think it was, and i didnt like it i know personal choice.

i like mine
Quote by cal1
I've never had a Washburn bass, but my WR150 has shown amazing durability over the years

*looks at sig*
Washburn WR-150

Oh well, whatever.

I think as long as you don't get one of those cheap-o Lyon models it should be fine but different people like different basses so as usual you should try what you want to get before you buy it.
they're aight but you would probably be better off with a different brand
Though I've never tried one, I've heard good things about them.
Best bet would be to try them out, then make your own judgement.