I own a 360, but I just heard about this game called "Scribblenauts". Apparentely you type any word and that item you typed will appear. Another game I think would be cool is Super Mario...the N64 version. That would be SWEET!

Anyone own one of these? What are some good games? What are some good features? Any complaints about the machine? Or good things? Anything would help. thanks.
Quote by thankyougermany
I'm not in there
Scribblenauts was the first thing I thought of when I read the title, actually.

And you're probably gonna get alot of pokemon recs here. Including mine. Get heartGold/SoulSilver
i got a DS lite not long after they came out and its been really good. DS has a lot of really fun games on it, its obviously great for when you're on the move but I found myself playing games like phantom hourglass when i was at home they were that good.
The NDS is a great handheld, there are a lot of quality games - Yoshi's Island, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, Meteos, Pheonix Wright to name a few. I wouldn't say there are any downfalls but if you're looking for the best graphics, the PSP will probably beat out the DS, though the PSP suffers from bad loading times. You may want to look into the differences between the DSi and the DS Lite to see which one better suits you, for the differing prices.
Heres a question. Can you hook the system up to a TV to play it on a TV if you are at home?
Quote by thankyougermany
I'm not in there
Not on the DS no.

I bought one a couple of weeks ago with Scribblenauts in mind. Currently playing Mario Kart to kill time until it's released. And I just finished New Super Mario Bros the other day.

Heaps of fun.
Quote by 365_days_gone
Heres a question. Can you hook the system up to a TV to play it on a TV if you are at home?

Not that I'm aware of.

Most of the first party games (developed by Nintendo themselves) are pretty good, but there are a ton of crap games that take advantage of idiots with some little gimmick that gets tired after 10 minutes. A lot of the games are short and have poor graphics as well.
Actually come to think of it I think my mate was playing his DS through the TV, but it might have been through his Wii as well. I'll have to ask him.

It's just the top screen that would come through the TV I believe, the bottom one (the touch screen) stays the same.
Wow I'm really considering buying one now. This Scribblenauts game looks pretty awesome. I don't know which one to go for though...DSI lite...DSI?
VOX AC15 Classic Combo
Gibson SG Menace
Parker p-42
AnalogMan modified TS-9 Tubescreamer
Boss DD-20 Giga-Delay
Boss Compression sustainer
Maxon AF-9 Auto Filter Wah
Wow I am DEFINITELY getting that game.
VOX AC15 Classic Combo
Gibson SG Menace
Parker p-42
AnalogMan modified TS-9 Tubescreamer