I think there is a special kind of paper that you can print a design on and use an iron to transfer it to a shirt.

EDIT: Nevermind, that's not what you want.
Last edited by Masonpwiley at Sep 6, 2009,
blood and mud?....that would be my guess
Total Failure

If every dream is a wish, then to dream of zombies is to wish for an appetite without responsibility
Quote by Slovak_Ghost
blood and mud?....that would be my guess

Actually had a blood covered shirt before. I washed it and the blood turned brown. So real blood don't work.
red food colouring, red wine, or blackcherries. blackcherries will probably look the best.
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Quote by Wesseem
red food colouring, red wine, or blackcherries. blackcherries will probably look the best.

As opposed to Buckcherry, who is a terrible band.
You're*
Quote by Wesseem

Won't fade at all? I'll write those down.
Pretty damn certain they would have used actual blood for that. I've got a white shirt I was wearing when I was in a car crash, covered in blood, never washed it out, looks brutal.
Quote by Kikuta
Pretty damn certain they would have used actual blood for that. I've got a white shirt I was wearing when I was in a car crash, covered in blood, never washed it out, looks brutal.
Listen to this guy. They probably got in a car crash just for those shirts. Looks like this is your only option.