Page 1 of 2
So I know I said I wouldn't have another one of these for a while but I couldn't help myself..

Wait for it......

Wait for it........

Thats right a Framus Dragon Cab
Why buy Vintage 30's to run them in an x pattern with your Heats in a Krank cab when you can just get a cab with Vintagte 30's all ready loaded and run it on top of your Krank cab.

Ok give me one second, man this thing is tight..... There we go fullstack flame suit activated.

Bottom half of the rig...
Last edited by IbanezPsycho at Sep 6, 2009,
hahaha! Take 7 coming soon....

ear plugs

nice acquisition man
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul
-Ibanez S470
-PRS SE Custom

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus

Pickups:
Guitarforce
MHD
Man, I use to have a dragon cab dude!

They sound ungodly.
I ran mine with a blue voodoo and it was just so brutal man, sadly it was too much for my house to handle so I had to get rid of her.
I've been looking all over the damn state for a Dragon cab, no-one in Western Australia has one they want to part with.

Very nice find mate.
so how did you manage this ip...

HNCD !
I traded in my Real Books for Robbins and Cotran Pathology Textbooks
It's not that you have a full stack... It's that it appears you have a full stack in the closet?

Cool rig! I want that Korg rack tuner.
Wow another one.........
You really suck
/jealousy

How much did the cab set you back????

Happy NGD!

Edit- grammer fail

-Gibson LP VM
-Silvertone Kentucky Blue
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple
Haha. UG's Chuck just said chuck. haha
You're not truly playing guitar unless you know theory.
Last edited by jc349 at Sep 6, 2009,
that look smart HNGD!, i cant w8 for my new gear day going to be around xmas sometime
Gear :
strat copy (SD Hotrails in bridge, Lil' 59 in Neck)
Orange Dual Terror
Orange PPC112
Pitchblack/SHO Clone/Morley PWA wah
Nice add.
That closet always cracks me up.
Sweet! Framus makes sick cabs, I love my Cobra
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
The rack looks so tiny in comparison

Happy NGD
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
HNCD! I can't wait for Take 7
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
Off-topic: How does the Windsor sound?!
I keep hearing varied reviews, so it'd be nice to hear what you think.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by BobDetroit
It's not that you have a full stack... It's that it appears you have a full stack in the closet?

Cool rig! I want that Korg rack tuner.

HNGD full stack in a closet you don't see that everday
i hope thats a modded SD-1 down there =D

Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Quote by mmjohn
HNGD full stack in a closet you don't see that everday

"Not that it's a bad thing".
Quote by Simsimius
Off-topic: How does the Windsor sound?!
I keep hearing varied reviews, so it'd be nice to hear what you think.

I'm pretty sure he's using it just as a power amp for the pre in his rack.
Happy new frickin' cab day dude!
Tim.

You have entered the Twilight Zone
Beyond this world strange things are known
Use this key, unlock the door
See what your fate might have in store
Come explore your dreams' creation
Enter this world of imagination
Quote by 667
I'm pretty sure he's using it just as a power amp for the pre in his rack.

Ah, that explains a lot!
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Sweet IP, congrats. You should be able to play a lot more if you keep buying gear too, what with the wife out of the picture and everything...

I hope she is taking all this well, if I remember correctly you made a very strategic move in letting her 'pick' the HT-5, so hopefully this is now 'her' rig as much as yours. Well played. The real question though, is can she resist the urges that we all know fullstacks can create in females?

Edit: And by 'we all' I meant the 11 year olds that post 'I need a fullstack to seduce women' threads.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Last edited by tubetime86 at Sep 8, 2009,
Quote by tubetime86
Sweet IP, congrats. You should be able to play a lot more if you keep buying gear too, what with the wife out of the picture and everything...

I hope she is taking all this well, if I remember correctly you made a very strategic move in letting her 'pick' the HT-5, so hopefully this is now 'her' rig as much as yours. Well played. The real question though, is can she resist the urges that we all know fullstacks can create in females?

Edit: And by 'we all' I meant the 11 year olds that post 'I need a fullstack to seduce women' threads.

Well she was a bit pisst at this new purchase but she got over it quickly.

I ended up returning the HT5 (so that pisst her off a bit) and look over and see the Framus cab. Turns out it is brand new and never left the store. Some guy special ordered it and never took it home so I it has been sitting in the storage room. She was a little dinged up from being moved around alot and dusty but sounded amazing. And being technically brand new I couldn't resist. So I take it home and hook her up and start playing and surprising enough besides the fact I feel in love with it my wife did did as well. I was like so how does it sound. She was like I really like it, its alot more alive and open sounding. Also its clearer then your other cabs and I can hear every note and nuance for once. Plus she knows it was a good investment since you dont see them everyday and I like the fact I can get rid of the Krank cab for something else now

So even though I love the fact my E-Penis has grown to a stellar size having a full stack in my closet lol. She will probably be down to a halfstack very shortly. Plus Kranks 16ohm only setup is pissin me off on the versatility front. Plus I have really missed having Vintage 30's

And thanks everyone

Edit: And yes my rig is in the closet and since everyone asks this is why .

I actually use what I have and crank the hell out of my gear. And being I live in the suburbs sometimes this can be a pain in the a$$ with neighbors. So I had a big empty closet in the back corner of the house not being used. And being it has no windows and the house is brick sound has a harder time penetrating through to the outside world. Also the direction everything is facing means it also makes the wife happier because she can actually sleep two rooms over or watch tv it doesnt disturb her. Which helps me out because now I dont get cussed out every time I play because its to loud and she is trying to sleep or watch her shows. Because the spare bedroom just wasn't cutting it. So yes although ridiculous looking it is functional
Last edited by IbanezPsycho at Sep 8, 2009,
I though it was because all your gear is GAY!!!

...you know I'm messing
Quote by 667
I though it was because all your gear is GAY!!!

...you know I'm messing

Hey its not gay until it comes out the closet

Until then its just straight gear that has a fondness for dishin out anal to some poor unsuspecting women
I'm so jealous I know how it goes with the wife situation. I actually have a finished attic that houses my gear...she doesn't seem to notice at all when I'm playing. And the neighbors all think I worship Satan anyway so I don't really care what they think about the noise levels
Quote by Mark G
Haha you're on such a GAS spree, I envy you.

HNCD

Yah, what the hell. You and gregs seriously must not think of anything besides gear. I understand why with him, working at a music shop. How do you get work done during with all this gear swapping going on? Also, you ready to give me another hint as to your occupation/employer? You really intrigued me with your "biggest shipping contract ever" comment.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
ass.

you fuking ass.

If I didn't know there were high powered arms present I'd...

probably get shot...

Edit:^ tube, i had this disease prior to working at SamAsh.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Last edited by gregs1020 at Sep 8, 2009,
WOW.

When does it end IP?

I've been kinda outta pocket and trying to keep up with your rig that seems to evolve daily. So the HT-5 is gone and you will likely get rid of the Krank cab? So does that mean you are settling in with the Randall/Windsor/Framus set up or is there a Take 7 coming soon?

Also, do you play this rig outside of the closet or inside?

Quote by gregs1020
Edit:^ tube, i had this disease prior to working at SamAsh.

You revealed it!

Your turn IP...
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
haha sweet
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
What did you do with the head?

Your setup does look kinda funny (Krank cab, Dragon cab, Peavey head) - You usually see cabs like those with matching heads :p

What are you gonna do with those empty module slots?
-Mike
Page 1 of 2