Okay, i was at guitar center in natick today. I was looking for something cheap to bang around but i ran across this floor model for 200 bucks. Original price if it was in new condition was 379. Mind you when you switch this to rythmm you get nothing and on the side it has a little nick in the paint. It also has grover tuners! And the pickups dont sound bad at all. It needs a fret dress and a complete setup but i put new strings on it and it sounds amazing and plays very well. I am very impressed with this guitar. I highly recommend it. I tried the lower end les paul that was for 200 and then i tried the ones for 550 and i was like meh. I tried it on a mesa boogie engineering amp which sounded okay but at home on my marshall it was great even though it needs some work. Heres a photo!

When my buddy tears it apart hes going to try and figure out why when you switch it to rthymm both volume knobs work and we dont hear crap out of the amp. Also wiring job on this looked good. They painted it black inside with some shield paint and ziptied the wires and the switch looks like its not some cheap crap. But why doesnt ryhtmm work? Big mystery prob got dropped at guitar center and thus we have the nick on the side and prob the wires got loose on the rythmm pickup. I hate kids that beat the crap out of guitars there that you want to buy.

Guitars
2000 Epiphone Sg
2002 Squier 20th Anniversary Sg
2006 Fender 60th Anniversary Strat
2009 Epiphone Les Paul Custom Studio
Amps
Marshall MGDFX100
Marshall Valvestate 100 Watt Head
Marshall JCM 2000 100 TSL
Marshall 1960 A Cab
Last edited by costas14 at Sep 6, 2009,
HNGD

I have one question, do the tuners look exactly like the ones in the picture on GC's site, or are they those usual ones Epiphone plops on there
2009 (Used, w/ Tex Mex pups ) MIM Strat
Peavey Vypyr 15w
Is AASing for Blackstar HT-5 head and speaker
Is GASing for Kramer Striker Custom w/o FR
I.. AM.. THE.....THREADKILLER!
idk i didnt check it out on guitar center, i just ran across it and pluged it in and asked my friend what we could do to get it in tip top shape since it seemed to have gotten a lot of playing time while being there. i mean the paint neck and everything is amazing. he was suprised epiphone used such a great piece of wood on the neck, and how it came with groover tuners. those are the knobs i bought it with so go figure
Guitars
2000 Epiphone Sg
2002 Squier 20th Anniversary Sg
2006 Fender 60th Anniversary Strat
2009 Epiphone Les Paul Custom Studio
Amps
Marshall MGDFX100
Marshall Valvestate 100 Watt Head
Marshall JCM 2000 100 TSL
Marshall 1960 A Cab
Quote by costas14
idk i didnt check it out on guitar center, i just ran across it and pluged it in and asked my friend what we could do to get it in tip top shape since it seemed to have gotten a lot of playing time while being there. i mean the paint neck and everything is amazing. he was suprised epiphone used such a great piece of wood on the neck, and how it came with groover tuners. those are the knobs i bought it with so go figure

:O thanks for the reply
2009 (Used, w/ Tex Mex pups ) MIM Strat
Peavey Vypyr 15w
Is AASing for Blackstar HT-5 head and speaker
Is GASing for Kramer Striker Custom w/o FR
I.. AM.. THE.....THREADKILLER!