Awesome blackened death metal from the US. Released an album called 'The Unsettling Dark' last year.

Metallum
Song - The Unsettling Dark
Myspace

whaddya guys think?
Uncle Vernon, Uncle Vernon,
independent as a hog on ice,
He's a big shot down there at the slaughterhouse,
Plays accordion for Mr. Weiss
Wow, I actually really liked that.

Loved the atmospheric kinda intro of that song into the fast riffs, and the riffs themsleves were pretty good.

I need to get into more of these bands, remind me to come in here a bit more often...
The lack of attention this band gets around here is absolutely appalling. I've been following them since before they were even signed and I think they're incredible. I've tried making threads about them in the past and neither one of them got a single reply.
Quote by madbasslover
The lack of attention this band gets around here is absolutely appalling. I've been following them since before they were even signed and I think they're incredible. I've tried making threads about them in the past and neither one of them got a single reply.

True. I read about them in Metal Hammer two years ago. I haven't seen them being mentioned even once.
Uncle Vernon, Uncle Vernon,
independent as a hog on ice,
He's a big shot down there at the slaughterhouse,
Plays accordion for Mr. Weiss
I listen to them sometimes, but they don't really stick with me so I forget about them rather quickly....
Ibanez RG 550 (1989, MIJ)
--Peavey 5150--
Custom DIY 2x12
Peavey Bandit II
Ibanez AD 220 Analog Rack Delay
MXR Flanger (not the reissue)
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss NS-2
Dunlop 95q Wah (broken)
Heavily Modded Strat