At least I'm pretty sure I did, NHS hotline thought so.
It's a pretty crappy 5 days if you get it, and the Tamiflu just gave me horrible stomach cramps! I swear it did more bad than good.

If you know someone who has it, do your best to keep away from them 'cause it's not nice at all, especially being on your own in bed for such a long time.

Anyway, I'm not sure how widespread it is now, do you know of anyone that had it? I seem to be the only one at the moment.

inb4 'cool story bro'
Cool virus bro.

Just kidding, that sucks.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
My mates in the UK, most of them have had it.

Over here in NZ, not so many have had it.
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by Jaymz_515
You can't inb4 on your first post.

I know it doesn't really work, but someone was going to say it anyway
2 of my friends got Swine flu and were away from school for 1 and a half weeks, I got the flu 3 days after I saw them and was away for a few days, but I wasn't tested for swine flu, so I don't know. Hmmmm.
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
I know a handful of people who've had it, seems like a bit of a bitch, but not too bad overall
I created the virus, mwahahahaha
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
I've actually missed my first week of collage, which is a pain. I'll probably go back and all my friends will be at home ill and i'll be on my own again!
Is it more or less comfortable than normal winter flu? I mean all proper flu's pretty bad
i had swine flu at the start of august.

it was pretty ****ty, and tamiflu is awful.
i didnt miss college tho, so cool for you.
Quote by ProgFolk12
Is it more or less comfortable than normal winter flu? I mean all proper flu's pretty bad

Well assuming I had Swine, it's less comfortable, because you get the normal flu symptoms but also stomach aches and nausea, but that might have been the tamiflu
Ok...
Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
oink oink.
Cookie monster genocide my nation! HE MUST DIE MENS

Art is never finished it is only abandoned.

Real mitalhead don't give a f**k if it is Wensday or a dick in the a**
Hope you get better. I haven't had it yet, it hasn't got so big here in norway.

If i get swine flu here, I HAVE TO stay away form school 7 days, even if i get better after 3-4 days.
Quote by vitchb
Well assuming I had Swine, it's less comfortable, because you get the normal flu symptoms but also stomach aches and nausea, but that might have been the tamiflu

Those are actually pretty common with flu
Well at least now you can one of those t-shirts that reads "I Survived Swine Flu".

If you survive, that is.
Gratz about the virus I think theres no swine flu here at finland
Metal is like a apple, no-one likes the core.
Quote by filthandfury
Diagnosing a disease over the phone is stupid.

better than having hundreds of people flooding the clinics for a minor disease they all panic over due to media.
I thought I had swine flu, but I saw a doctor and they told me it was just alcohol poisoning.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices