The song is called Balls of Steel because I've been challenged to write a song using only Duke Nukem Quotes.

As of Yet the song is unfinished.

If you'd kindly put a link to your tabs/recordings/lyrics at the end i'll crit them for you.
Attachments:
Balls of Steel.gp5
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
Quote by Tom Araya
Hmm, man I checked it out - sorry, but it's just a rip off from Metallica's "The Four Horsemen" I don't see the song - I see just one riff 0_o.

Crit mine? - https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1192449

Having a rhythm that's the same as another song makes it a rip? I don't really agree with that, but opinion =/= fact, so meh.

I'll crit yours in a minute.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
Quote by Time Bomb
It sounds good, yet very standard.
Try adding some groove to it.

Elaborate?
Quote by King Twili
Elaborate?

You're kidding right?

If you have to ask that question....
"Our revenge so everlasting sweet,
Enslave your Children, Behead the weak,
Kill every last Man, Woman and Machine
The cleansing has begun.
Your meek defense is foolish,
we come from the stars a trillion strong."
Quote by cptazad
You're kidding right?

If you have to ask that question....

I meant to elaborate on what he meant by "groove".

Sorry if that's unacceptable to ask.
Quote by King Twili
I'll crit yours in a minute.

And where is your promised crit for my song? 0_o Hmm...