Cant get the intonation of my low E string right. Tried to change it at the stoptail aswell as the action. Even tho Ive bene on it for 2 hours of work trying things out. The E on the 12th fret keeps on being to high. Like 450 points (dont know what it means axactly) on my chromatic tuner. What is going on?
Could possibly be a bent neck affecting things... Also, old/dirty strings put out intonation, so try cleaning the string thoroughly, and if things don't improve just change it, and stretch properly. Hope that helps!
So you fiddled with the action and even re-set the stoptail height. Hmmmm. Did you by any chance change the intonation at the bridge saddle?
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x

Quote by Lurcher
So you fiddled with the action and even re-set the stoptail height. Hmmmm. Did you by any chance change the intonation at the bridge saddle?

I tried that aswell yes, my native language is not english so sometimes its hard for me to explain things. Anyway its a new guitar so I dont hope the neck is bend:P and it are new strings (I already playe don it for 5-6 hours to get it in tune, now only intonation seems strange:s)

I had the same problem with my last strings but couldnt be bothered to change it, hoped it would be solves with these new ones. But still its not right:O
Did you buy it off the internet? if it was then it might be the neck even if you bought it from a store it might still be the neck.
Mark Tremonti: I have my own mixer on stage so I can alter my volmes while on stage

Myles Kennedy: And why's that Mark?

Mark Tremonti:....I have trust issues with the sound guy

Selling a Marshall DSL401!