You have an excellent playing technique, I have to say. You've also captured the feel of the backing track and made it your own. However I would say some of the lead motifs sound quite similar, but then all you're much doing is a long solo really isn't it? So as an improv, it's very good!
Thank you I had kind of ran out of ideas since this particular take was the second (I believe)
and alot of the good licks were left in the overall not-so-good first take. Wasn't taking this all too serious just tried to enjoy myself as much as I could. It's quite hard to keep it interesting for such extended periods of time. Thanks again
Wow, I'm shocked and amazed.
It's all really fluent and it fits together well, you really melt into the backingtrack.

A bit of Holdsworth's soul must have been within you while recording this, really neat take!
Well done bro,
Stay sharp and hold on tight.
Quote by Tiebreaker
Wow, I'm shocked and amazed.
It's all really fluent and it fits together well, you really melt into the backingtrack.

A bit of Holdsworth's soul must have been within you while recording this, really neat take!
Well done bro,

Actually yes dude, I did my best to sound like holdsworth+myself. This is quite hard since the backing is all in one key and playing holdsworthian in one key is quite an oxymoron

And yes C4C indeed.
I checke your stuff and commentened on your profile (neoshredder09)