I know it might have been overdone...but im reallly confused as to what to do. Been doing some hard thinking on this subject but i need the voice of the people to make my final decision! what do you guys think? I've heard good things about both..but which is the better mod here? and also if i decide on analogman is the midlevel knob worth the extra 25? since the keeley comes with toggle switch is that a better value? HELP!
--Josh
1) Decide what you don't like about the DS-1
2) Read through each mod done
3) Decide what will fix what you don't like
4) Get mod done
5) NPD

Not very hard.
chimney man, your reported for spam.
and TS, you can go wrong with either one.
but like bosstone said, ask yourself what you dont like about it, and compare that to what those mods do.
who knows, maybe all you really need is something really simple you can do yourself.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
i modded mine myself

bought a used DS-1 for £25, spend less than £1 on components and now i have a **** hot pedal

clips in my profile
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Quote by chea_man
chimney man, your reported for spam.
and TS, you can go wrong with either one.
but like bosstone said, ask yourself what you dont like about it, and compare that to what those mods do.
who knows, maybe all you really need is something really simple you can do yourself.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
well i really hate the noise it produces when i switch it on and both mods do very well in that area. I'm just trying to decipher what's a better value all in all. oh and btw for DIY i might not be the person for pedals...i have no clue what's going on with circuitry of pedals