Hi all. I just re-registered here (neoshredder) since my email address changed and I forgot my password lol.

Anyways I play guitar and compose the majority of music of my band, and I thought this would be a great forum in which to get some feedback. In this case i've started off with a small file. It's an intro to a WIP song of ours.

See what you think, constructive critism or not!

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/Neoshredder09/music/all/play696350
Last edited by Neoshredder09 at Sep 6, 2009,
some of the distorted guitar doesnt sound right you might want to try to make it in the same key as the chorus because it soounds a little akward. other than that it sounds good
It's the higher pitch bit isn't it? The one with the descent? I was thinking of a better way to lead to that, fair enough.

I should be uploading a new version with some additional stuff, so I'll bump this topic later.

Any other thoughts?
Okay, I uploaded a new version, with a bit of a verse. Again, opinions would be great.

I'll do C4C btw.
Thanks for the crit on my song man. Anyways, sounds a like a good way to start a song off, however the lead bit still sounds a bit out of key in the beginning.
Wow forsaken i gotta tell u i didnt dig the heavy guitar all that much but the clean guitar is captivating and drew my attention like a cressendo or how ever you spell it... the other one i kill therefore i am... have you heard that the title sometimes makes the song gives it mood i get this angry mood to it man i was singing along with the guitar i like it man! add drums and bass some killer vocals and got urself a score