Yo pit

First day of college tomorrow,

Got any good first day stories or crazy ideas?

I'm thinking of pretending I'm irish for the whole first week.

Go! Go!
Go to your classes naked.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
I remember on the first day of college, somebody had a massive poo in the sandpit for the long jump. A man named James found out the hard way.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Kill yourself in the middle of campus. Everyone will be so freaked out. It'll be hilarious.....Do it....

you know you want to.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
drugs , alcohol, sex, getting naked and running about campus,, waterfights, have a rave, hurt freshmen(liek yourself)....cmon man its easy!
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Wink at everyone, like give each person about 30-40 seconds each, and blink as fast as you can with a massive neurotic grin and wear a funny hat.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Not be an attention seeking person? Be normal foo!
CYMRU

Quote by apothecarrie
I cut my tongue with a spoon.

Andrew Wk Party Tip 11Be Awesomer!

Woo
Build a slingshot from surgical tubing, hide on the roof of your doom and shoot water baloons at the professors.
Quote by axethrower13
But you only die once, so you may as well experience it to the fullest.

Quote by ozzyismetal
Get her a goat. Bitches love goats.

Quote by Weaponxclaws
Plus, naturally I scream satanic rituals while unleashing the demon. It's a marvelous resurrection.
Introduce yourself as a Native American name. Just pretend your regular name is because your adopted but your actually a descendant from the apache tribe. Hahaha.
Freedom isn't free...

It costs like ten dollars a gram
Quote by Dannystrumpop
I remember on the first day of college, somebody had a massive poo in the sandpit for the long jump. A man named James found out the hard way.

not sure why I laughed...
Quote by Wikipedia.org
These nouns are often used with a form of "to be" rather than "to have," e.g., "he is pwnage" rather than "he has pwnage". Either is a more emphatic way of expressing the simpler "he pwns,"
Introduce yourself to as many people as you can with a firm handshake, whilst urinating, and whilst holding the most serious face you possibly can, murmering to yourself 'MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmm i'm sexy'. Don't forget to drink as many fluids as you can.
JacK!
finnish every sentance with '..i want my mummy'
RIP Turnip. RIP MCA.
RIP #58.
Introduce yourself by a different name to each person you meet.
Quote by KeepOnRotting

Ha!
took me a while to get that!
you will have to excuse me, im still shaking off a hangover!!
RIP Turnip. RIP MCA.
RIP #58.
I'd hardly call pretending you're Irish 'crazy'. Saying you want to do anything 'crazy' isn't cool its just attending seeking. If you really want to do something a bit different then do the idea about introducing yourself by a different name to each person. You'll feel like a secret agent and it'll **** with peoples minds when you talk to more then one person at once.
Try to make up a lotof catch phrases, in my rez we always said "hey baaaaaaaby" or "c-moooon gurl show me som of em titties!" to everyone and talked in a radio voice accent lol
I like the idea of introducing yourself by a different name to each person; try to remember what names you introduce yourself to each person as, so you can switch back to it whenever they talk to you to.
Every time somebody says something to you, twitch your head frantically... *see Faulty Towers*

If anybody knows what that episode is called, they get a hugeeee stack of e-cookies.
Wait.

Roger Waters - 12th May!
Quote by blue_strat
Drugs.

this
Gonna make the mountains be my home....

"A box of rain will ease the pain and love will see you through"-Robert Hunter
You should pretend to be a home-schooled Christian who has never drunk alcohol before.

That way people will buy you drinks to try and corrupt you. Awesome right!?
tell everyone that your friend is gay behind their back. say it casually in passing so they believe you. but make sure that everyone knows. try not to let him find out that everyone thinks this. he may be mad when he finds out, but you can comfort him and tell him it's okay to be that way. unless you're a homophobe. then you can tell him you aren't his friend any more.

..it'll probably be fine with him.
You're = You are
Your = Belongs to you

There = Not here
Their = Belongs to them
They're = They are
Thx.

Quote by Tim the Rocker
Good grammar is like sex. It feels good.
Funny you should post this.

I'm starting college properly tomorrow, and I actually am Irish.

CRAY-ZAY!

Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG