Page 1 of 2
I just got a bottle of Gorbatschov Vodka and 3 liters of cola for 4 euros due to a mistake the cashier made

any other stories of awesome purchases due to mistakes the cashier made?
the lady at hardees made the mistake of flirting with my mom and now i'm not allowed to go back there

Ne me quitte pas mon chere.
You're awfully busy with the thread making today!

A buddy of mine once got a 20 back on top of the 5 he was supposed to.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by floppypick
You're awfully busy with the thread making today!

A buddy of mine once got a 20 back on top of the 5 he was supposed to.

I have to catch up on the last 2.5 weeks of no thread making due to moving
This cashier dropped out of veterinary school, so I took him out back and made him promise to go back. cookie for reference.
Quote by jemjabella42
the lady at hardees made the mistake of flirting with my mom and now i'm not allowed to go back there

*scratches head*
Once a cashier made the mistake of not putting the money in the bag quick enough so I had to shoot her. Was a shame.
Quote by diminishedtobme
This cashier dropped out of veterinary school, so I took him out back and made him promise to go back. cookie for reference.

Fight Club
I was going for my weekly grocery visit which is usually $100 to $150. Cashier apparently voided the entire purchase on accident and after some confusion in which the manager came over, they just let me leave without paying at all. Hell yeah.
I bought a $200 Coat for $60 once.

Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
Cool story Corey

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
Quote by diminishedtobme

lol fight club

one time i went to applebees and ordered liek $8 worth of food then gave the waitress a 10 and she gave it back plus the $8 something i owed
Quote by takeapicture

YOU CAN ALL SUCK MY 3 INCH WILLY

Quote by primusfan
i'm the one pulling my own pants down in front of people. and i have a small penis.

Quote by imdeth
Penises look much better than vaginas in my opinion. A vagina looks like an axe wound.
On holiday in Barbados the woman in the hotel shop gave my brother more change back than he originally had, so he actually made money from buying things! Also there was a burger van at a cricket match once and the woman couldn't work out change at all and people were making a fortune off her.
Gear
Gibson SG Standard with Bare Knuckle Riff Raff and Stormy Monday
Fender Eric Clapton Signature Strat
Dunlop Crybaby Classic
Fulltone OCD
EHX Holy Grail Nano
BYOC Tone Bender Clone
Korg Pitchblack
Fender Bassman '59 Reissue
Quote by CoreysMonster
I just got a bottle of Gorbatschov Vodka and 3 liters of cola for 4 euros due to a mistake the cashier made

I walked in a Walgreens with 15 dollars, and I walked out with 3 reese's bars and 22 dollars. I paid with a ten lady thought it was a 20 and gave me 17 dollars instead of 7. lulz
"When words fail, music speaks"

Gamertag - Acoustickk

Call me Vincent
I went to MediaMarkt once, bought a big screen TV, and a Wii... the cashier gave me all my money back + 20 euro... I ran out as fast as possible
Quote by theogonia777
and then there's free jazz, which isn't even for musicians.

Quote by Born A Fool
As my old guitar teacher once said: Metal really comes from classical music. The only difference is pinch harmonics, double bass, and lyrics about killing goats.
Quote by cho0onger
I bought a $200 Coat for $60 once.

On an unrelated note, your user title just made me epically crave Starcraft.
My dad got all his hockey equipment for half price. The cashier thought there was a sale. There wasn't.
e-married to Jack (bladez)
Quote by CoreysMonster

here you can buy that vodka for 4euros without cashier's mistake...
Cookie monster genocide my nation! HE MUST DIE MENS

Art is never finished it is only abandoned.

Real mitalhead don't give a f**k if it is Wensday or a dick in the a**
Quote by Dream Floyd
I went to MediaMarkt once, bought a big screen TV, and a Wii... the cashier gave me all my money back + 20 euro... I ran out as fast as possible

they have MediaMarkt in Belgium??
Gave £10 for a Cornish pasty, they gave me £20 note and a few pound coins back. Win.
NOPE.
On occasion I have brought say, two refresher bars or whatever and they've been stuck to gether and I've only paid for one.
MLIA
Once I got £5 change(was meant to get £1) from buying a colouring book.
R.I.P Jon Lord, Rory Gallagher and Jimi!
Quote by Andron17
On occasion I have brought say, two refresher bars or whatever and they've been stuck to gether and I've only paid for one.
MLIA

My life is awesome?
I payed £10 for an album. And got £20 change. The albums was something like 8£, so no idea where that came from.
Oh, and a slightly less exciting one that I had 3 or 4 weeks back.

I took a library book back a couple of days late.

The fine was like 26p. I gave her a 20p and 10p, for some reason I got change for 50p.
Quote by diminishedtobme

Fight Club

Edit: Dammit, about 7 times.
Want something that looks like spam but is actually legit?! Well I have the thing for you. Nah dude, I actually get legit MS points from this and do like 2 surveys and you can get about 400.

http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=EmoSlayer
Not really a cashiers mistake, but at Guitar Center they rang up my SG Standard as an SG Special, it wound up saving me around $400, and I got a much better guitar
love is love // return to dust
Quote by diminishedtobme

Fight club =]...on topic i payed with a $5 bill and got $20 back, funny thing was i was with a church group and had no clue what to do =[
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
i assumed you had just punched the keyboard or something. i had no idea that song actually existed.

Quote by VanCamp
Kurt Cobain. He practically doesn't even have a face anymore. ...
Mine is much less epic. At Hardee's, I tried ordering 4 Slammers; I got 2 for the price of 3.
Quote by Dirge Humani
Am I the only one who tells them when they've made a mistake?

Apparently so.

Go and hug a carrot ya big hippy...
Quote by Dream Floyd

That's quite a lucky break, I'd say the best one I've seen yet. Aren't stupid people fun? Haha.
Page 1 of 2