Line 6 Pod Xt

I play death metal, such as the faceless, job for a cowboy..the black dahlia murder. and i was wondering how good is Line 6 Pod Xt for this genre, i have less than $300 is this a good choise or what do you recommend me?

Thanks!!
well thats a multi effects pedal, but i just looked at a pic and it just looks like a big pocket pod. But still it's a multi effects, multi effects are like a bunch of pedals built into one thing.
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
Quote by WinnieCO
Line 6 Pod Xt

I play death metal, such as the faceless, job for a cowboy..the black dahlia murder. and i was wondering how good is Line 6 Pod Xt for this genre, i have less than $300 is this a good choise or what do you recommend me?

Thanks!!

So what are you looking for in the pedal? You need to let us know and we can reccomend you some nice ones.
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
Quote by Ghast
The Line6 multi FX pedals generally sound HORRIBLE at high volumes, and rather digital.

Erm.. That might not be exactly true, their stompbox modelers are generally considered to be rather good also Meshuggah are known to run through PODs straight into the PA live.

I'm not a big fan of the effects in the POD line but the cab simulation is one of the better ones out there and it will have just about everything you need in it. For effects I'd suggest the GT-10 but it's out of your budget.

If you're only going to use a few effects then stomp boxes are cheaper but you have to know what you want before you buy them.
,___,
[O.¬] - WTF?
/)__)
-"--"-
Quote by Ghast
Have fun.

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Blackstar-HT-Series-HT-DUAL-Tube-Dual-Distortion-Guitar-Effects-Pedal-104778576-i1395625.gc

The Line6 multi FX pedals generally sound HORRIBLE at high volumes, and rather digital.

Maybe the cheaper PODs... the XT sounds great.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com