Amazing, man!
I started tapping my foot after the first 2 seconds!
You can clearly hear the influences.
I find it a bit annoying that the drummer mostly plays with a fully opened Hi-Hat, but that's personal preference.
The part at 1:40 sounded a bit noisy though. (too much cymbals?)
I like the solo.
It's a great song, keep it up!
You already gave crit on our songs, but we put new versions up.
Still no vocals, bad quality, but you can check it out if you like.
My drummer is guitar pro ! He appologizes . In fact the bank of sounds on guitar pro is not huge so I try to do something cool with it, and I failed!

Yeah there's too much symbals in this part, I sometime got mistaken while playing the song because of it, but i was too lazy to modify it and record it again.

Thanks alot!!

I'm gonna listen to the new versions of your songs
Last edited by flaphead325 at Sep 6, 2009,
Great riff man, some vocals would really complete this. also, the lead at the end sounds a little funky, maybe its in the wrong key, but its minor. overall, this could be an awesome song though! its good as is, would be great with vocals. well done!
Quote by thrashman
Great riff man, some vocals would really complete this. also, the lead at the end sounds a little funky, maybe its in the wrong key, but its minor. overall, this could be an awesome song though! its good as is, would be great with vocals. well done!

I actually wrote some cool lyrics about my hate for high school musical and the jonas brothers, i'm waiting for a singer... somewhere ..
Lol,this rocks my socks off man. I dig the solos. I dig everything. The only thing I can say is make the guitars louder,but thats only because I'm a guitar hog with it comes to mixing.
I like the energy.
Part of it is definitly the roughness of the sound.
Great riffs.
My only crit would be on the short leads you play. They seem out of key sometimes...

Je déduis de ta "location" que tu es français.lol
Connais-tu et es-tu inscrit sur guitare-live ?
Quote by belpat
I like the energy.
Part of it is definitly the roughness of the sound.
Great riffs.
My only crit would be on the short leads you play. They seem out of key sometimes...

Je déduis de ta "location" que tu es français.lol
Connais-tu et es-tu inscrit sur guitare-live ?

Hehe merci! Nan j'y suis pas inscrit C'est bien?

Thanks

Sami Philadelph: Yeah i was thinking of it but someguys told me that my mastering was aweful so i tried not to put some tracks too loud, but yeah i regret not having put the guitars louder
Nice tune. Very energetic. I liked the solo, and that's probably one of the better uses of tremolo I've heard in a while. I also really liked the lead at the end. Nice selection of drum parts, but it would be better to find a person. Keep up the good work.

C4C?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1195253
Last edited by FrustratedRocka at Sep 6, 2009,
it was okay. there are no lyrics. so its a chord progression basicly. so you cant go anywere with this unless you have some good lyrics. its a nice instermental track though. but i mean, how many people could write the guitar track/chords for lynyrd skyynrds simple man. lots and lots. but the lyrics is what makes the song. this sounds good, but its empty without lyrics. maybe its just me. this was rocking though, and i bet played live it would be killer. i was just hoping for vocals is all. good job though.

crit mine>? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1194578
Hey there. This is great! I love it. the riffs have energy and rhythm to it that really gets you going. The way it synchronises with the drums gives it a bit of a progressive feel to it which really makes it interesting. The soloing is great as well!

I love how it moves through the different riffs but also ties them together in an interesting way, using half time is very effective.

Great song man. Love it.

Here's my new song!
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=21534618#post21534618
"I feel sorry for James Blunt, he has to wake up every morning and think 'Ah man, I'm James Blunt'"
Great tune...It's tons of energy and excitement. The only bad points are that some bits seemed a bit messy, possibly due to the drums but fair enough if you used guitar pro lol. The solo is tasty :P

Is it supposed to be instrumental or are you putting vocals in?

I love the breakdown The transition is quality!

Great tune man!

c4c? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1197560
it has alot of energy, it's almost like a live band jamming.
love the classic sounds sounds on the guitars. solos rock.
wasn't too bad, quite catchy and had a good rhythm to it, i can't really say much else but good track! 4 stars ^^
Very catchy.Considering the bands you draw influence from it is top notch.The down side is of course the production quality.This will turn a lot of people away from your music.The songs are good enough to spend the time and money to get a decent quality recording of them.I hope to hear one some time.Keep doing what you are doing.It works.Just work on getting some good recordings.
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I am fairly certain that kornflipsk8er is GOD!!!11!!!!1!!
the drums were a bit to loud and could turned down a bit. im also not a big fan of the bass tone. when i hear it im thinkin it should be in a surf style song lol . the guitar sounds really good imo. its got a ted nugent , led zeppelin vibe to it to me i would rate this song about a 6/10. it needs vocals , the drums turned down and maybe try and find a actual drummer. also the bass could sound a bit better considering you can hear it really good in this song.

crit mine if you want

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1201074
I like it! The reason I do like it is because it's raw. Tell your drummer to leave his hi hat open if he wants to. LOL

Seriously though, good songwriting, catchy riffs and fun. Keep up the great jams!

C4C? My profile has a few songs.
I'll be sober tomorrow but you'll still be ugly.
~WC Fields