Poll Options
View poll results: it was
totally obvious
50 31%
completely encripted
26 16%
kachukeland
26 16%
you are STILL talking about harry potter??? seriously, grow up, dude.
57 36%
Voters: 159.
I think it was as obvious as a light house using a 5000 watt light bulb.

then again, most of my friends disagree. since UGers are the only most awesome friends in existance, so yeah.
Duh, all the good guys in books and movies are always made to look like jerks/evil
love is love // return to dust
especially in harry potter
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
If i'm honest i've never bothered to disect the Harry Potter books. I just read them, said "Oh ... alright then". And moved on.
If you're going to make a ton of threads, at least make em good.

And no, I thought he was a douche.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Yeah, the look in his eye as he finally slipped and fell down, out through the window, and to the ground below while Bruce Willis and his damsel in distress looked on in relief and hatred seemed to truly show that after all, he was still human.
The playground of the world
Quote by floppypick
If you're going to make a ton of threads, at least make em good.

And no, I thought he was a douche.

I was voted best threadstarter in the UG awards
what good guy kills his friends...

oh hello buddy i've known for several years

bang your dead

Quote by takeapicture

YOU CAN ALL SUCK MY 3 INCH WILLY

Quote by primusfan
i'm the one pulling my own pants down in front of people. and i have a small penis.

Quote by imdeth
Penises look much better than vaginas in my opinion. A vagina looks like an axe wound.
Yeah pretty obvious, there was too much of a build-up for him not to be really.
Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick
I keep lookin behind me,You're amazing at this

Quote by Aerokizzombie
Dam,Cent, ur repeating man scares the shit out of me, its so true

Quote by CodChick
Omg Cent,Ive been havin nightmares because of u

Quote by MCMXCII
**** you man,I was just going to bed

I'm scary
And so you directly ruined the ending for the potential thousands that could view this page.

But no, I never saw it coming. I don't read Harry Potter too deeply though, I always just read it and think no more of it.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by Tango616
Watching a fat kid dance around in a white shirt....wow...Al Gore was right...the glaciers really ARE shifting.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
It's because Fassa got banned

RIP Dime
Quote by dgme92
And so you directly ruined the ending for the potential thousands that could view this page.

But no, I never saw it coming. I don't read Harry Potter too deeply though, I always just read it and think no more of it.

Most people that wanted to read the books have already finished reading so..:P
Current gear:
Carvin CT6M
TC Electronics Dark Matter distortion
Harley Benton 2x12, with Celestion V30s
Laney Ironheart 60w tube amp
Quote by ....Satan

lmao i almost sharted mahself win i saw the dudes face on the bottom
Quote by takeapicture

YOU CAN ALL SUCK MY 3 INCH WILLY

Quote by primusfan
i'm the one pulling my own pants down in front of people. and i have a small penis.

Quote by imdeth
Penises look much better than vaginas in my opinion. A vagina looks like an axe wound.
I thought he was good in books 1-5, then I thought that he was a bad guy in book six, then in seven all was revealed.
Sending a dummy to my God.

Quote by ....Satan

Okay, that one made me laugh.

And I just kind of.. ignored him, really. So I can't say for sure.
I think it's time for a change.

Sig v5.0 (approximate)
I don't really know much about Harry Potter but I just want to add that the jerk character who is a good person deep down is usually my favorite character in a book/tv series/movie.
ie-Dr Cox, Vegeta, and Sawyer from Lost (don't judge, I used to like it back when it wasn't so elaborate and confusing)
Yes it was obvious. Book 6 threw me for a loop though.
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Lots O' FX
Why do you hate America?
You know, I think it was pretty obvious at the start of the seventh book that he was, I mean how could he miss a shot at killing a weasley? During the 6th book though, I was flip flopping worse than a magikarp.
Yes.

*Encrypted.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
I've only read the first three books, when I was about 10, so I can't remember them for shizzump. I can't remember which movie's I've seen and havn't seen, so yes, I did know Snape was a goody.
whos snape???
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .
Quote by aaciseric
If i'm honest i've never bothered to disect the Harry Potter books. I just read them, said "Oh ... alright then". And moved on.

this, I read them for entertainment not to analyse.
Utah's Token Black Guy
The good people are usually the jerks. 'Nuff said.
DeVillains!
Of course it was obvious. J.K. Rowling isn't exactly a literary luminary. He was an anti-hero right from the start. I wasn't even aware that people actually thought he was supposed to be a "bad guy."
I didn't see his awesomeness until it was explained in the seventh one, but i never really tried to disect the books.
So, encrypted.
I play Bass and Drums, the instruments that are made fun of

"And there shall be a boy of such extrordinary rhythm section power, that he shall smite all 6-stringed elitists that stand before him"- Nostradamus