I been trying to get the the paranoid tone and i was wondering if theres any pedal that can do the intro tone. The only time i got it was when i used a 2000$ sg with a vox but dont have that much money

my guitar is epi lp with zw emg and amp is a b-52 at 212 tube

Thanks for all the help guys
its better to just play it with your own tone. But I read somewhere that Iommi recorded it with his bridge pickup and mids all the way up on the amp.
GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Replace the zakk wylde pickups....the black sabbath sound is a very vintage sound...your epi may have to thick of a sound...an sg is a thinner style (at least it seems that way to me)I'm pretty sure he used an sg with a p90,a orange or laney amp,and a vox treble booster

But I agree with above...get ur own tone...tonys tone is poopy especially the solo tone in that song....lol
Fender 70s Ri Strats w/various Dimarzios
Modded 1982 Marshall JCM800 2203

Boss DS-1,Dunlop Crybaby,MXR Phase 90,Ibanez AD9,Boss CH-1

Check out randy dobsons underground ,tell me what you think
Quote by rdobson2
Replace the zakk wylde pickups....the black sabbath sound is a very vintage sound...your epi may have to thick of a sound...an sg is a thinner style (at least it seems that way to me)I'm pretty sure he used an sg with a p90,a orange or laney amp,and a vox treble booster

But I agree with above...get ur own tone...tonys tone is poopy especially the solo tone in that song....lol

The solo sounds weird because he's using a ring modulator I believe...
im with above, use own tone, but if u truly want his tone, view demos of similar, but cheaper stuff
"How can I be lost when I've got nowhere to go"
- MetallicA
What to do at a metal concert:

Tony's tone is good, he just practically just plugs in and plays rather than messing about. The solos awesome in that song as well
GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.