I am currently playing a fender super champ XD and I really love it. The problem is, with only 1 10" speaker, it isn't that loud when I am playing with a full band.

What would be a very solid 2x12 cab that I could pair with this amp in order to get a fuller and louder sound?

Also I am considering on just using the clean channel and getting some pedals in order to bypass the digital preface stuff and keep it an all tube amp. Good idea?
2008 Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Schecter C-1+
Squier '51 (blonde with black pickguard)
Fender Super Champ XD
you need a louder amp not a cab.
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
you need a louder amp not a cab.

+1

You need to get more on the head if you plan on getting it loud on its clean channel.
John Frusciante
Slash
Jeff Beck
Matt Bellamy
Jack White

HT-5 Owners Thread

Owner of an 1/4 watt custom combo.

Quote by Garou1911
^This man speaks the language of win.

Donate to my cause
Alrighty then, what are some good suggestions for a head that will play pretty much all types of music, have enough juice to power a 4x12 cab, and not very expensive.

Tube and/or solid state amps are both valid suggestions, since I know all tube heads are pretty expensive, so I will open up to solid state heads as well
Schecter C-1+
Fender Super Champ XD
well, what's your budget?

Edit: and style of music
John Frusciante
Slash
Jeff Beck
Matt Bellamy
Jack White

HT-5 Owners Thread

Owner of an 1/4 watt custom combo.

Quote by Garou1911
^This man speaks the language of win.

Donate to my cause
budget is around $600

style of music is classic rock, blues, metal(nothing too heavy), jazz, and fusion. I want to be able to crank up the distortion, but then be able to switch to clean and have a sweet and smooth clean tone.

I will also take suggestions for combo amps too, anything to upgrade my current amp
Schecter C-1+
Fender Super Champ XD