Which Les Paul's have this kind of neck?

I went to my local shop the other day, and they had a used Gibson 1960 reissue. I loved the neck on it, so I went home and looked it up to find that it has a "slim" neck, which is what I loved about it, the thin profile.

So what Gibsons/Epiphones/any other ones have this kind of neck too?
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
The Epiphone Prochecy Series guitars have them.

Dont all 60's Les Pauls have slim taper necks though?
Quote by JAustinMunn

My first guitar still has residue from an unfortunate ranch dressing incident

Quote by jpnyc
I played this guitar once. It unleashed the ****ing fury and I got kicked out of Guitar Center.
Sg's have them, LP Classic's have them, R0's have them, and pre 2008 Standards have either a 60's or a 50's (it will say on the guitar).
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
The Billie Joe Armstrong LP junior has it, but I don't think they build them anymore.
Rondo music makes les paul copies that have slim tapered necks, unless you only want gibson les pauls.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
Gibson generally uses two neck profiles except in certain instruments, their 50's profile and their 60's profile. I think you're talking about the 60's neck, which is thinner and less chunky than the 50's profile. It'll say in the description if it has a "50's neck" or a "60's neck" on sites like Music123 and Musician's Friend.
Squier Strat (Jazz/JB) - Dunlop Zakk Wylde Crybaby - Boss MIJ HM-2 Distortion - Peavey Valveking 212 - Fender CD60
Quote by Pretty. Odd.
Gibson generally uses two neck profiles except in certain instruments, their 50's profile and their 60's profile. I think you're talking about the 60's neck, which is thinner and less chunky than the 50's profile. It'll say in the description if it has a "50's neck" or a "60's neck" on sites like Music123 and Musician's Friend.

Thanks man, for some reason I thought it might be the kind of thing that goes unsaid on those kind of sites, but I have been checking and seen that they label almost all of them 60's or 50's necks.

Now what about the companies that don't call their necks 50's or 60's?

Edwards, Tokai, Agile, all the other copies?
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
my Les paul faded honeyburst have this neck. I love the guitar so much that I refinished the top on it so it'd have a proper finish, but anyway, the 60's faded les pauls have this neck.