Well after months of research and then weeks of searching, i finally got myself a new amp .

What's this? A Line 6? Oh god please don't be a Spider...

Hell yeah it's a Flextone!

Got the thing for $280 off of Craigslist . It sounds awesome!
H-N-L6-D

soo glad its not a spider

you FTW
Quote by rgrockr
You can buy whatever guitar you want, you don't have to be at a certain skill level to buy one. This is real life, not some guitar-playing RPG where you have to unlock new guitars.
nice. im glad to see all the love for the quality line 6 products out there. you cant judge a company by its budget-level, beginner stuff.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
Quote by herman ri2
DUDE!

WE ARE BROTHERS IN 6! HNAD! I also just got my Flextone a few days ago.

Haha awesome. Is it also more of a coincidence that I was in Toronto 2 days ago? :P

Thanks for the positive responses guys! This thing sounds BEAST.
[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Let me taste it?

Clips please?
Might get the Head for really cheep.

I'd love to record some clips, but doubt that i'm able to for a little bit. I highly recommend the amp though. I was able to get nice clean jazz tones all the way to t3h br00t4lz.
Quote by chea_man
nice. im glad to see all the love for the quality line 6 products out there. you cant judge a company by its budget-level, beginner stuff.

+1

I think people need to remember that about marshall.
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Quote by BrickIsRed
Is the Flextone like a Pod X3 in amp form?

nah, that's the vetta II. the flextone III is more or less the XT in amp form
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.