I was looking online last night on the esp japanese website, at alexi's model. I was wondering why there was such a price difference between the esp sawtooth and the edwards e-al-128 Sawtooth, theres like a 4000$ difference. I noticed one model is esp, and the other is edwards. what are the differences, and why are the prices so different?
Much help appreciated.
thanks
just a guess but the more expensive one is probably a custom hand-made guitar built in an ESP factory where as the cheaper one is probably just made on an assembly line.

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
One will be repeated, the other is limited edition for a year, never to be produced again.
Set Up:
Guitars:
Schecter Hellraiser C-1FR
ESP LTD EX-401
AMP: Peavey Vypyr Tube 60W
Sanpera Footpedal
every guitar on ESP's japans website is hand made, the edwards models are like the LTD's of japan. the ESP Alexi on the japans website is exactly like the one he plays
Quote by vulcan422
i wish i could see Children Of Bodom agen
Quote by red157
Granted. But you have to endure support by the Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers and a steaming turd.

1. Death
2. Children Of Bodom
3. Metallica
4. Megadeth
5. Pantera
6. Cannibal Corpse
TS what you musnt' forget is the country of origin of both guitars and the amount of costs that go into the guitar and the time it takes to build a guitar and the people paid to build them and yadda yadda yadda. The whole ESP vs. Edwards topic has been beaten to death and if you spend an hour on google looking into certain tokai forums then you'll be able to find out all the required information.