Until today I never had problems with my pop-up blocker. Suddenly today I start getting ****loads of pop-ups every second, even though it's supposed to be working (it's enabled and everything). I went to the Mozilla FAQs (Firefox FTW), and according to them, there shouldn't be a problem. There aren't any available updates right now too, and my Firefox is fully upgraded. WTF is going on?
you may be infected with a virus, because sometimes it will do that. i'd scan your computer just to be sure.
sex, drugs, and rock and roll have turned into aids, needles, and techno..
Quote by Lil Macker
Have you downloaded anything a bit funky?

Nope! I stay away from that stuff. Plus I have McAffee Safe whatnot on, so I get a warning if I accidentally a funky download ( ).
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
^I've dealt with this kind of **** so many times, MBAM is basically a cure-all.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.