I have Vista but only DX9. Where can i download 10, or 11 if possible? The only downloads I could find were pirated versions of DX10 for XP, not vista.
You are dumb, maybe you should stop playing with computers and just buy the latest console.
Microsoft homepage has links to it usually. But run dxdiag before anything else to make sure of your dx version.
Quote by quAck91

thanks for that but if you actually did it, which i did prior, you would know that all the results are of people asking the same question as me on different forums, where people do the exact same thing as you.
Quote by Lrn2play
thanks for that but if you actually did it, which i did prior, you would know that all the results are of people asking the same question as me on different forums, where people do the exact same thing as you.

And did you actually read the stuff?

First result:
DirectX 10

This feature is included in the following editions of Windows Vista:
Home Basic
Home Premium
Business
Ultimate

Third result, first answer on a forum:
DirectX 10 is already installed by default. You can install and update DirectX 9 though, check the Microsoft Download site.

I'm sure the other results are similar.

I think you should Lrn2Read.
Quote by Jarf
You are dumb, maybe you should stop playing with computers and just buy the latest console.

Or not.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.