Here is some mellow jazz song I made. It's not ready yet. When I'll invite something wonderful I will continue this. Tell me what you like it?
Attachments:
Indiscretion.zip
Gear

Schecter Hellraiser C-1
ENGL Thunder 50 E322
Framus 2x12 Cab
Yamaha HS50M

Founder of Opeth Fans Group
Umm.... Guitar Pro 5. So you listened the midi file? Its just a file with bunch of computer sounds, so there cant be lyrics.
Gear

Schecter Hellraiser C-1
ENGL Thunder 50 E322
Framus 2x12 Cab
Yamaha HS50M

It's pleasant, but really not jazzy at all to my ears. It's also painfully incomplete (I know you said that it is, but it's so incomplete it just feels unsubstantial).
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
It's pleasant, but really not jazzy at all to my ears. It's also painfully incomplete (I know you said that it is, but it's so incomplete it just feels unsubstantial).

I agree. The chords are pretty basic . What I would try, is maybe change the arpeggios to a piano and play some chords with the ol' six string twanger that still outline the arpeggios but have more interesting chord tones and make a Melody with the chords.

Then you can use different scales to play over the different chords, because (no offense) but E major isn't the most jazzy scale (although your phrasing was) in the world and I don't find it very interesting.

other than that it sounds great, but, solid start to an idea you can expand on. What I mentioned above was if you wanted to take it in a more jazzy direction, but if you keep going the way you are it will still turn out great i think
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
You're right, It isn't so jazzy than I first thought. Don't know why I said so Im gonna keep it like it is
Gear

Schecter Hellraiser C-1
ENGL Thunder 50 E322
Framus 2x12 Cab
Yamaha HS50M

i agree with daddytwofeet also because when i heard it, it was like, wow, only a minute and a half long??? definitely EXPAND!!!