Hey Guyz, I have a Peavey 3120 and when i turn the channel volume all the way up and master volume on about 1-3 and i don't play anything, i get a really loud feedback, can this be fixed with a ISP Decimator.

Thanks
putting your volume all the way up will make your master more 'touchy' and will result in increased volume with less 'movement'... turn your channel volume down some.

feedback can be eliminated with an ISP decimator yes. (or any other noise gate/suppressor)
Flaming and homophobia aren't good ways to get answers.

Generally, when you turn up an amp, there will be a staticy noise. Its not really a big deal to most, but I guess an iSP Decimator would solve it.
Quote by Jekyl132
AkiraSpectrum, Thanks, other 2 homos go **** yourself, pce

Wow, only two posts and you're already getting reported. Good job
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by MatrixClaw
Wow, only two posts and you're already getting reported. Good job

Go ahead, dip****, i only joined for this answer. Btw maybe learn to keep beat while you're playing, you're soundclips sound like a 10 year old is trying to play.
Quote by Jekyl132
Go ahead, dip****, i only joined for this answer. Btw maybe learn to keep beat while you're playing, you're soundclips sound like a 10 year old is trying to play.

Reported again.

No need to be a jerk to get answers.

And don't insult my friends.
Maybe you can come back in 30 days and get your answer.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
Quote by GNRjungle87
Reported again.

No need to be a jerk to get answers.

And don't insult my friends.

bawwhwawabwbabwbabwbw I don't give two ****s who your friends are over the internet. This forum ****ing blows

People like you always give me a good laugh. Always makes me wonder why they even post for advice when they just act like a twat when they get an answer they don't want, but is actually right.

Enjoy your ban

Oh and thanks for spamming my clips with "fail" and "blows" comments, how mature of you
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Last edited by MatrixClaw at Sep 6, 2009,
This is one of the lamest threads I have ever read. **** with a bean and you get the whole burrito!
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
Quote by Jekyl132
bawwhwawabwbabwbabwbw I don't give two ****s who your friends are over the internet. This forum ****ing blows

Enjoy your ban pal

MC is 10x the player your are I'm sure. and even if he isn't at least he is not a jerk.
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Wow, why did he have to be such a dick, I mean its not like anyone really insulted him. Lol oh well, he's banned now.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ