First up, Pedals... and pup
Tech 21 RVB Boost on the left, old DOD (MIA) Stereo Chorus on the right...
Also, the Bill Lawrence humbucker is clearly visible, bigfoot is not.
If anyone can tell what model L500 that is, I'd appreciate knowing.

The Tech 21 RVB Boost... $75.
The Stereo Chorus... $20.
The L500... $25
Good **** all around. I basically don't turn the chorus pedal on, I just use it to split my signal to different amps. I got the RVB Boost because my J-20 doesn't have reverb and I'm addicted to it.

On with the show...

Next up, Washburn WI-64...

WI 64

* Mahogany body
* Modern carve top single cutaway
* Neck Scale 24.75"
* 22 Frets
* Mahogany set neck
* Fingerboard radius 14"
* Nut width: 43mm
* Rosewood fingerboard with dot inlays
* VCC - Voice Contour Control
* 3 way toggle switch
* Exclusive Grover® 18:1 gear ratio tuners
* WB630 high output pickups
* Stop tail with tune-o-matic bridge
* Buzz Feiten Tuning System™

It was $175 and came with a new hardshell case...
Plays like butter and loves my Marshall.

And I got a tele...

But not just any tele, James Burton's tele... It has this cool paint job, it's like a can of red paint had sex with another can of red paint then they threw up together on the body. I'm thinking making two of these with identical paint jobs would be impossible. Alder body, texas special pups...
Here's some info I found on it. It is made in Mexico, in 1995, and has not a scratch or dent on it. Also, it's a 50th anny guitar.
/inb4dimebucker

Got it for $225.

Family shot.

I took this pic and was like, where the fuk is my strat?
I left it at work... facepalm

I'd include the Ampeg J-12 I sniped, but I'm just flipping that. I didn't buy it with the intention on keeping it, it was only $175 so why not? It's kinda nice because it has trem and verb on it. I'm not in any hurry on that...

I'll do clipzorz this week, probably Tuesday. I have my kids and we are about to go golfing so I'll check back later.

Also, I need to find a guitar to pop that pup into.
Last edited by gregs1020 at Sep 7, 2009,
...HNSD?
That Washburn is pretty badass, I don't care for the cutaway on the left though.
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
Oh. My. God.
There are only 2 things in that picture that I didn't immediately want when I saw them. That's your new chorus pedal and the DC tele (I think that's what it is.)
You have one of the nicest rigs I've seen.

HNlotsofstuffD
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

I'm feeling jealousy and envy like I have never felt before

HNSD to you, love that washburn and tele
Very nice.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
Nice! Washburns are awesome

Quote by JagerSlushy
...HNSD?
That Washburn is pretty badass, I don't care for the cutaway on the left though.

Yeah, that's what kinda turns me off from the Idols too, but there was a Boogie Street USA Custom Idol on HC a few days back for $400, I almost cried when I didn't have the cash for it
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Last edited by MatrixClaw at Sep 6, 2009,
Very nice!

What kind of ass would play golf on a NGD

(I jokes, family is sort of important too)
mmm, i love those washburns
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Quote by gregs1020
First up, Pedals... and pup
Tech 21 RVB Boost on the left, old DOD (MIA) Stereo Chorus on the right...
Also, the Bill Lawrence humbucker is clearly visible, bigfoot is not.
If anyone can tell what model L500 that is, I'd appreciate knowing.

The Tech 21 RVB Boost... $75.
The Stereo Chorus... $20.
The L500... $25
Good **** all around. I basically don't turn the chorus pedal on, I just use it to split my signal to different amps. I got the RVB Boost because my J-20 doesn't have reverb and I'm addicted to it.

On with the show...

Next up, Washburn WI-64...

WI 64

* Mahogany body
* Modern carve top single cutaway
* Neck Scale 24.75"
* 22 Frets
* Mahogany set neck
* Fingerboard radius 14"
* Nut width: 43mm
* Rosewood fingerboard with dot inlays
* VCC - Voice Contour Control
* 3 way toggle switch
* Exclusive Grover® 18:1 gear ratio tuners
* WB630 high output pickups
* Stop tail with tune-o-matic bridge
* Buzz Feiten Tuning System™

It was $175 and came with a new hardshell case...
Plays like butter and loves my Marshall.

And I got a tele...

But not just any tele, Jimmy Buffet's tele... It has this cool paint job, it's like a can of red paint had sex with another can of red paint then they threw up together on the body. I'm thinking making two of these with identical paint jobs would be impossible.
Here's some info I found on it. It is made in Mexico, in 1995, and has not a scratch or dent on it. Also, it's a 50th anny guitar. If anyone knows that pups are in it, let me know. They sound nice but I have this uncontrollable craving to mod guitars with new pups.
/inb4dimebucker

Got it for $225.

Family shot.

I took this pic and was like, where the fuk is my strat?
I left it at work... facepalm

I'd include the Ampeg J-12 I sniped, but I'm just flipping that. I didn't buy it with the intention on keeping it, it was only $175 so why not? It's kinda nice because it has trem and verb on it. I'm not in any hurry on that...

I'll do clipzorz this week, probably Tuesday. I have my kids and we are about to go golfing so I'll check back later.

Also, I need to find a guitar to pop that pup into.

Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Quote by SimplyBen
Oh. My. God.
There are only 2 things in that picture that I didn't immediately want when I saw them. That's your new chorus pedal and the DC tele (I think that's what it is.)
You have one of the nicest rigs I've seen.

HNlotsofstuffD

What's a DC tele? and thanks!

Quote by Dolan92
I'm feeling jealousy and envy like I have never felt before

HNSD to you, love that washburn and tele

Hurry up, buy something!
Thanks.

Quote by TheQuailman
Happy new stuff day!
(I bet you suck at golf )

I do suck pretty bad.
Shot a 45, it was mini golf...

Quote by Mark G
Very nice!

What kind of ass would play golf on a NGD
(I jokes, family is sort of important too)

This kind of ass! W@@T!

Quote by nightraven
this must be the best day ever for you
HNSD!

Nah, that's a toss up between the days my sons were born, we'll call it a draw.

Thanks Derek, Mike and Kyle and the rest of you ^^^ there.

The washburn is sweet, the tele needs a slight tweek on the truss rod. I can't find the right sized allen wrench at home so I have to wait til Wednesday to do it at work.
Happy New Stuff day.

you always find good deals......
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
That is one hell of a family shot.

-Looks-

Complete jaw drop.

"Damn."

Moves on to the next thread with his tail between his knees.
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
How's the RVB? It's the only reverb pedal I'm considering getting aside from the Cathedral.

And what happened to your Washburn acoustic? D:

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SAD MAFIOSO σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Originally Posted by jgbsmith
Guys, guys - put your penises away, we have a lady in the house!
You've got a Studio 15? I had the chance to buy one a few weeks ago. It was a fantastic little amp but I didn't want to spend the $900 the guy was asking for it at the time.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
Happy New Stuff day.

you always find good deals......

Now that I work at a music store it's incredible what people bring in assigning no value to.
Thanks Alf, still got that distortion pedal if you change your mind PM me.
Quote by acdclandon
That is one hell of a family shot.

-Looks-

Complete jaw drop.

"Damn."

Moves on to the next thread with his tail between his knees.

Hey it took a while to amass my gear. By some peoples standards it's sub par, but I like it. I'm more into amps than guitars but that's changing the more stuff I play at work. Thank you, I appreciate it.

Quote by TheWall27
How's the RVB? It's the only reverb pedal I'm considering getting aside from the Cathedral.

And what happened to your Washburn acoustic? D:

I still have my AE9 and my hollowbody. The hollow is at a friends house that play with occasionally. He loves it and I can play other stuff at home so it may as well just stay there for a while. The AE9 may be replaced by a Masterbuilt with electronics. Solid wood bodies ftmfw. Thanks

The RVB is great, I couldn't find a Spring Chicken when I was looking and this presented itself in a trade. I really like it in front of the J-20. It's more versatile than I really need though (how many knobs does a reverb pedal really need?), I like a fender reverb tone which it does well. I don't use the boost function but I can see where others would. Tech 21 makes great stuff, this is no exception.
Quote by mmolteratx
You've got a Studio 15? I had the chance to buy one a few weeks ago. It was a fantastic little amp but I didn't want to spend the $900 the guy was asking for it at the time.

Got that for $525.
$600-650 is usual so you did the right thing. I can't say enough good things about that amp.

Quote by The_Bosstone
How much are you flipping the Ampeg for?

Not sure. I put a clist add up for trades. I want a guitar I can put that L500 in. I was going to put it in the WI-64 but I like the stock pups too much to bother swapping them out.
I'd take $250-300 for the amp outright. New JJ EL84's and I'm putting a new speaker in it. Either the speaker from my J-20, a greenback or a Vintage 30. It depends on what the buyer/trader prefers.
Quote by gregs1020
Got that for $525.
$600-650 is usual so you did the right thing. I can't say enough good things about that amp.

I figured it was too much. I much preferred it to the Blues Jr. as far as 15 watt amps go. Isn't it PTP? I offered him $650 for it but he didn't take it and I'm not really in the market for a 15 watt amp so I didn't want to spend time haggling.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Quote by mmolteratx
I figured it was too much. I much preferred it to the Blues Jr. as far as 15 watt amps go. Isn't it PTP? I offered him $650 for it but he didn't take it and I'm not really in the market for a 15 watt amp so I didn't want to spend time haggling.

It's the tonal opposite of the BJr, which isn't a rip on either amp. I like a BJr as much as the next guy, had one once. But with the Vibro having a bjr was pointless.
Here's a gut shot of the Studio, some hand wiring around a circuit board.
Hax

Congrats man!
DOESN'T REALLY CARE ABOUT RON WILSON
HNSD!!!!!

How's the reverb?
I'm stuck between that one and the spring chicken. I figure you've played lots of reverbs.

-Gibson LP VM
-Silvertone Kentucky Blue
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple
Haha. UG's Chuck just said chuck. haha
You're not truly playing guitar unless you know theory.
Last edited by jc349 at Sep 7, 2009,
jc, thanks.
The RVB is great, I couldn't find a Spring Chicken when I was looking and this presented itself in a trade. I really like it in front of the J-20. It's more versatile than I really need though (how many knobs does a reverb pedal really need?), I like a fender reverb tone which it does well. i have not yet found a spring chicken. i like the pedal a lot.
I just did some research on the tele. It's not a Jimmy Buffet sig, it's a James Burton sig.

Alder Body, texas special pups. No wonder it sounds so friggin good. Clips Tuesday.

all!
Awesome. I love my Texas Special strat pickups.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...

I've bee diggin' the Vibroverb ever since I found out John Mayer used one on his cover of "Lovestoned"... the Studio 15 is great too.

HNSD.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Kyle, i knew i liked that bridge pup for a reason, finally a bridge single that loves me back. Dylan, thanks man, the ri 63 vibro has a lot of pro fans. i really have no business owning one. its sick now that i put wes"s cbb well broken in jensens in it. those c10qs... i really like both the wasburn and tele, a lot. tomorrow should be interesting... bwa ha ha ha... version II hopefully... fingers crossed. do the same all, post that if you are.
nice new stuff, and sounds like you got great deals on all of it

whats the voice contour control on the washburn? dont know if ive heard of it before (or i could just be having a brain fart).
loving that tele. i usually don't like red teles, but dayummm.

Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by jof1029
nice new stuff, and sounds like you got great deals on all of it
whats the voice contour control on the washburn? dont know if ive heard of it before (or i could just be having a brain fart).

Yea I keep my eyes peeled on clist and what comes in the door used at work. Basically I'm channeling MatrixClaw's skills.

The Voice Control is basically a variable ratio coil tap. Instead of a push pull that is one or the other, it enables you to blend single and humbucker tone on each pup independently with the tone knob. The tone knobs aren't your usual treble cut circuits. Pretty cool actually, I'm digging it.

Quote by UnsignedRecords
loving that tele. i usually don't like red teles, but dayummm.

It's a sexay beast. The pics don't do that paint job justice. I realized yesterday the plastic covering is still on the pick guard, and it's staying until I wear it off.

I think the best place for the L500 is in the bridge of the Washburn, or in the bridge of the SBG500, still on the fence on that.
I am extravagantly jealous of your rig.
Tim.

You have entered the Twilight Zone
Beyond this world strange things are known
Use this key, unlock the door
See what your fate might have in store
Come explore your dreams' creation
Enter this world of imagination
Quote by gregs1020
It's a sexay beast. The pics don't do that paint job justice. I realized yesterday the plastic covering is still on the pick guard, and it's staying until I wear it off.

ohh okay... if you insist i'll try it out for a couple weeks and see how nice the finish really is
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by gregs1020
I like a BJ as much as the next guy, had one once.

hihi...

but nice snag, dude. when i read "Jimmy Buffet's Telecaster" i was like but then i was like but then i read james burton, and i was like
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.