My first hand-built guitar ever. Good thing I have a day job. I had a finicky, old-school Luthier help me with all of the technical crap, and it plays beautifully. I have videos of dudes at the local Guitar Center playing it through various amps with numerous positive comments. I would like to post those videos if I can figure out how the hell to do that. Anyway, I would like to share several other designs that are in the process of being built, or are on the drawing boards, if anyone is interested. Thanks for your time

Leachfield
Attachments:
FIREWOOD IMAGE COPYRIGHTED.jpg
looks cool, small pic though
Quote by wonderflap
You had to put a penis option.......

The results are now nulled due to this being the pit.... The home of penis watch wearers.

Quote by TheChaz
Rust in peace invented food
he sure is one legit dude
don't let it get to your head

ಠ_ಠ
i forget if advertising is frowned upon here or not.

edit:
6. No advertising of a product you have made or are trying to sell.
Last edited by noisefarmer at Sep 6, 2009,
Quote by noisefarmer
i forget if advertising is frowned upon here or not.

not really sure if this is advertising or just asking for criticism.... it seems like both tho so i'm not sure how to act

anyway, i can't say anything on it's playing but im not partial to the looks of it at all

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
Quote by SPBY
not really sure if this is advertising or just asking for criticism.... it seems like both tho so i'm not sure how to act

anyway, i can't say anything on it's playing but im not partial to the looks of it at all

he's got an image offering different colors and a contact # in addition to videos of people trying it out and numerous positive comments (probably not about the shape though lol)... pretty sure it's advertising.