well something strange is happening. my wisdom are growing. AND IM 16!!! i feel them back there one of them is already popping out of my gums a little. its weird because theyre not supposed to grow until your like 20 or something. and i hear that its painful

anybody else grow em yet?
Classical Guitarist
I believe I'm starting to. I too am 16.
"Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo."
They can start erupting any time starting at about 16. It doesn't hurt right when they come out, it's more of a gradual increasing of pressure on your other teeth that is the concern, as this might lead to cavities and crooked teeth. If you haven't been, get to see a dentist soon because they can tell you whether they'll need to come out or not. My wisdom teeth came in when I was about 18 or so (23 now) and I only had one out just this year. It's really a case by case thing. Until then, make sure to brush them gently, not too hard, or you might cause the gums around them to bleed.
lol DRUGS snort them vixodens u get bro
Gonna make the mountains be my home....

"A box of rain will ease the pain and love will see you through"-Robert Hunter
You can get your wisdom teeth at 16, I did. They won't grow fully.. they grow on and off until you're about 18-20 whatever.. And be prepared for restless nights filled with pain
Had all four of mine removed last Friday. Mush-cuisine galore is all that's on the menu for now.
....i swear i got mine out at 14
Quote by JDD331
A juggalo? Pokedex that ****.....what are they? like clowns...wannabes?

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
B-52 AT212
MXR-101 Phase 90
DeltaLab DD-1 Delay
i yanked a tooth out of my mouth at age 14 i think it might have been one of them.. it was pretty small and looked like a croc tooth. It hurt like a b****
Quote by texasthrasher
Cover your ears(or they WILL be raped) that is ****ing great

I survived weeding out 09'
mine are coming out now and im 15
Gear:

Gibson 2005 Les Paul Standard
Fender Road Worn Strat w/ Noiseless pickups
Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266
Marshall 1960A cab (Dave Hill from Slade's old cab)
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
they shouldnt hurt too much, tender gums should be about the worst of it.... they only hurt badly if they arent coming up straight. mine are only coming up now (even though im 20), but arent bad at all. which is suprising, because both my parents had theirs pulled, and my sister had hers pulled about 2 years ago. but oh well, i wont complain
Ibanez RGT42FM w/duncans
Musuc Man JP6, fully loaded
Crybaby 95Q
Boss DD6
Mesa DC-5
I started growing mine when I was 16. They don't bother me though. I'm 20 now and they are still growing. But if they start hurting then that means they are growing into your back teeth and you might need to get them removed.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Getting mine out next month.
I can't wait till they're gone.
The good times are killing me.

Quote by UG TinyChat
meelad: I know this guy "entity0009" and "mike50227"
meelad: They're the best people there

Above Divine
im getting mine, i know a bunch of guys who've had them at 16
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
You kidding? 16 is a prime age for those to come in. I just had mine removed, and I'm 17.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
I'm 16 too and I have them coming in it sucks
THIS IS MY SIG. BE JEALOUS.
I got mine out a month or two after I turned 17, but I know a few people who got theirs out when they were younger. It really depends on the rate at which your teeth matured, there is no set age. My cousin, who is almost 21, just got his out last week, but he was always slow to mature physically.

Also, get them out before they pop through, if you can. That's how I did mine and its a lot less painful and leaves less risk of more injury i.e., dry socket.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
Last edited by pHaKe at Sep 7, 2009,
whats the big deal, i got mine when i ws 16.
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.
The one on my left side is already out. And I'm 15. Don't worry. My girlfriend got hers removed at 16. It's normal, brah.
F
U
C E N S O R S H I P
K
19 years old and they've all comfortably settled there, and it's been like this for about a year now. Don't sweat it, some of us just go through mouth puberty quicker than others.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I got mine coming in I'm 16
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
I've had mine since i was 14. They didn't hurt, and they can be left in.
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

I haven't gotten any that require precarious dental assistance yet (I am 16 BTW, they should be due anytime soon), and I have a ramshackle set of teeth half of which resulted in the knocking-out of several baby teeth with an attempt to extract a polo shirt from a clotheshanger when I could have just unbuttoned the damn thing. My teeth (although a full set) have grown crooked ever since.

I kind of like them. I like to think they make me look like a cute nerdy rabbit but everyone else and giant billboards tell me otherwise.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Last edited by Laces Out Danny at Sep 7, 2009,
yeah mine are all fully in and im just turning 18
GEAR

customised westfield strat soon to be HH
MIJ 68'reissue strat from 1996

bunch of boss pedals
it's happening to me a little and i'm 15
Quote by asator
YOU'RE A CUNT AND STUFF LESPAUL1216.

It's okay because whatever, forever
i already have mine pulled (16) its really not bad
i was back in three days (had all 4 out)
Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you cause
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view
Mine are fully in, and I'm 17. They're coming out at the end of the year, though, as they're causing some major problems.
Im 18, only one has come out so far. Two others are growing, one of thems fairly uncomfortable but bearable. Whenever i feel them coming though i start to bit my cheeks with them.
"Swim in a lake of death, eaten by crocodiles!"

Gear:
Jackson RR3
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Stagg C 442
Randall RG100G3 plus combo
Roland Cube 30X
TS9 Tubescreamer
im 17 and just had them out (4) a few weeks ago. All in all i got lucky. they give you nitrous, then iv anesthesia, you wake up an hour and a half later not remembering anything and still feeling pretty damn good cuz the drugs still haven't worn off. You get vicodin, anti-inflammatories, a rinse, and anti-bacterials. My pain never once got to the point of being too uncomfortable. The vicodin can make you sick though. My teeth were fine again in less than a week.
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
My roommate's a freak of nature and was born without wisdom teeth
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.