anyone know where i can buy the decals you put on the inlay or fretboard that shows all the notes on the guitar? i saw them once and have not been able to remember their name.
Are you sure they aren't just stickers that someone has put on? I can't imagine you would want fret inlays for that...
your fretboard would end up looking like this(except messier)

is that really what you want ? just learn it off a paper.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
crap thats ugly
seriously man, just learn like every1 else
im not sayin its ez, hell i hate it, but u have to do it
GEAR
ESP LTD Alexi-200
Blackstar HT-5 Mini Halfstack
Squier Affinity Strat
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Line 6 Uber Metal
yeah it looks like that, but it was in color. i know i SHOULD learn them by heart but i'm a bit older (29) and it takes me a while to remember that kind of stuff. this way i can look at the notes while i practice.

i know it looks a bit ugly but its just a practice guitar, i only take it to class and for home use.
remembering is very very easy, just learn your musical alphabet. E-string= E, Estring 1st fret=F, ect blah blah just remeber there is no B#/C flat or E#/F flat
i LOVE taylor swift...oyes in a creepy way
Quote by danietzs
yeah it looks like that, but it was in color. i know i SHOULD learn them by heart but i'm a bit older (29) and it takes me a while to remember that kind of stuff. this way i can look at the notes while i practice.

i know it looks a bit ugly but its just a practice guitar, i only take it to class and for home use.

and people older than you can do it with no problems so...