I love Fight Night Round 4.
Cyanide Drip

Quote by Myfirstpubes
you're saying that everytime someone in the Pit fapped, they produced magic? Wow, we'd be in fucking Narnia by now by the Pit's rate of masturbation.

Quote by larrytheguitar
I jizzed while he gave me a lecture on using coasters.
MMA > Boxing.
Quote by Meths

Obviously I'm biased towards the correct point of view. What kind of retard isn't?

If real boxing were as easy as Fight Night, I would definitely participate in it.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by preludetowar
MMA > Boxing.

Only if you like sweaty men in their underwear rolling around on top of eachother.
Quote by Bill1234
Only if you like sweaty men in their underwear rolling around on top of eachother.

No, only if you don't like rock 'em sock 'em robots with balloons for hands taking turns punching each other in the face.
Quote by Bill1234

the only people that mention this are people that aren't comfortable with their sexuality. but anyways, I like boxing, although I prefer mma
"If the good die young, we'll fucking live forever"

Quote by zezimathehero
Genital Warts > What Separates Me From You

Quote by zezimathehero
Genital warts, what separates me from you
Quote by Jackintehbox
No, only if you don't like rock 'em sock 'em robots with balloons for hands taking turns punching each other in the face.

Most of the time they end up on the ground for the majority of the fight. If you like it when they trade punches, why not watch boxing instead?