I know theres a million vids on just this and theres a sticky but mines I cant find any info on. Let me elaborate. My accoustic bridge I see no endpins. I just see a rectanglular thing. Idk what to call it but the strings feed in somehow. I dont want to just pry it open for 2fears. One I dont want to damage the guitar and second what if thats whats holding the strings down. I dont want six strings flying out. help?

Side question - I hear alot not to take off all strings at once due to wood bend. Does order matter? I heard from a changing strings vid to change 1st & 6th last
not sure about the first part, but it doesnt matter if you take off all the strings, you just dont want to in case of one breaking. you can't put an old string back on, because there would be no slack. it only warps if you store your guitar for a while without strings.
Speak the truth and speak 'ever
Cost it what it will
For he who hide the wrong he did
Did the wrong thing still
Could you elaborate even further on what the guitar is? a "rectangular thing that the strings feed in somehow" doesn't help.
can we have a picture? I dont get it
Gear:

-ESP/LTD M-100FM
-Yamaha Pacifica PAC012
-PBS 15Watts Amplifier
-Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah Pedal
-Monster 25ft. Cable
-Dunlop Tortex 1mm Picks
-Dunlop Strap (Heavy Duty)
- Ernie Ball 10-46
It's nothing more than a simple pinless bridge design. There's nothing special to do to change strings. No harm will come to the guitar if you take all the strings off at once, that's a myth. You may find it difficult to pull the coiled up end of the old string through the bridge so I suggest cutting them with a side cutter. Do be sure to loosen all of the tension on the strings first. It makes no difference which string you put on first or last since all will be tuned back up to concert pitch in a short time. Also, while all the strings are off it's the ideal time to thoroughly clean the fretboard and shine up the frets. I applaud your cautiousness, but it's bordering on paranoia. You'll do just fine, trust me.
i have one of those pinless guitars as well
i find them more easier to string
i wouldn't recommend you take all of the strings at once
it could warp the guitar neck because to much relief to quickly
Quote by knightguy363

That's a load of bull. The strings would need to be off for far longer than the time it takes to change strings. Old guitars that have been found in attics and whatnot have been brought back to life by simply humidifying them and slapping on a new set of strings. Ppl need to stop being so overly 'noid about changing strings.
Quote by LeftyDave
That's a load of bull. The strings would need to be off for far longer than the time it takes to change strings. Old guitars that have been found in attics and whatnot have been brought back to life by simply humidifying them and slapping on a new set of strings. Ppl need to stop being so overly 'noid about changing strings.

Correct. I also like how you abbrev'd paranoid.
Quote by knightguy363

Much like leftydave said, there's nothing at all wrong with taking off all the strings at once. In fact, it's the only way you can properly clean your fretboard.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
please dont think I wasted yall time after you read this.
I did change an acoustic guitar's string today but it wasnt my own. I changed my friends string w/ the strings i was gonna use and decided to ask if I can borrow someone elses guitar.(He has 2).
i think i had my step grandad show my once and my guitar teacher show me twice how to change strings before i was really comfortable doing it. then my teacher had to show me again when i got a floyd style bridge so it's all good, man. like somebody else said, it's the perfect time to clean the fretboard when all the strings are off. a little TLC is always good for a guitar.
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip