Heres a few WIP songs, most are just intro, some have GP4 files, others don't... Lifes tough.

Any crits, improvements, ideas or whatev, feel free to share. Also C4C, but don't expect one super quick, I still have a backlog of them ATM >_<

EDIT: I'm only allowed 3 files per week, so I took off one of the songs, I left the GP4/5 version of Melodic DM up though, because those should count as one song, if not I'll talk with a mod if needed.
Attachments:
melodicDM.gp5
MelodicDMgp4.gp4
na15.gp5
Genericballad.gp5
Last edited by MadAudioMan at Sep 7, 2009,
I believe you're only allowed two files per week to put up for critiquing. I'll crit after you take 3 of them off then I guess I'll just choose one and crit unless you give me a preference.
Quote by Rockford_rocks
Any chick that can dance with a walrus to Michael Jackson songs is hot in my book.
I looked at Melodic DM and its just a tad.. long and boring of an intro =/ no real build up and then when the riff kicks in afterwards it makes very little sense. =/
I checked the rules and its 3 files per week, so let me take some off. Also, yeah the riff after the intro in the Melodic DM is meh, I just forgot to cut it out.
Alright, well just make sure it's within the rules. I just don't want ya to get in trouble . Well, just let me know which one you want me to crit I suppose.
Quote by Rockford_rocks
Any chick that can dance with a walrus to Michael Jackson songs is hot in my book.
Well I listened to na15. It was alright. It didn't sound like anything special though. It was kind of boring with just the piano, maybe add some more instruments to make it more interesting. Try experimenting with the let ring option with the piano, it may sound a lot better with let ring on. If you don't know how to do that, just ask. It wasn't bad, by any means, but it wasn't good either. It just needs more work, that's all. Good luck .
Quote by Rockford_rocks