for some reason my cellular phone has lost reception. im in a dorm at school but its been working just fine here for several days and it worked just fine when i was on the other side of the country. is there any reason that my phone might suddenly not be working???
Last edited by bass-boy-garith at Sep 6, 2009,
Quote by bass-boy-garith
for some reason my cellular phone has lots reception. im in a dorm at school but its been working just fine here for several days and it worked just fine when i was on the other side of the country. is there any reason that my phone mite suddenly not be working???
Maybe because you're on the other side of the country?
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
this thread sucks.

0/10 would not read again + you're a bitch
the ladies love when i gyrate my ass in front of a graveyard
Quote by BlitzkriegAir
learn to read.
I already did

Why don't you show me where I went wrong, as I've lost my thinking cap?

EDIT: Nevermind, this summer fried my brain
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by BlitzkriegAir
learn to read.

On Topic, maybe your provider just went down for a moment, it happens

EDIT: Did you pay your phone bill?

oh ok then that just might be it lol its been down for about an hour.
yes the bill is always paid right away every month.
its the government
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
the sky is exploding again

its the only reasonable answer.
It has come to my recent attention that our good friend CoreysMonster is not permanently detained in the Fotb.

i would like to make an apology to the following people:

that is all.

I use Linux
this happened to me once putting it in a glass of water helped....

srsly though your server proberbly just went down for a few mins orange does it all the time
_____
MUSE
Quote by protest000
Quote by gillehy
Anyone agree there or am i on my own?
+
are you sure your phone is not a bar of soap?
It has come to my recent attention that our good friend CoreysMonster is not permanently detained in the Fotb.

i would like to make an apology to the following people:

that is all.

I use Linux
Quote by codyadamscea
*you gonna get raped*

Come on now, that's not even relevant. Geez, the level of effort is going way down
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
You should watch your back. If suspenceful music starts playing, you should run. But if you feel like youre safe after running away from something, a guy in a hockey mask is probably going to kill you.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ