So I just ordered one. Neck through, EMG, ebony fretboard. I'm super pumped. Any of you guys played one? what are your opinions?
"In the midst of movement and chaos, keep stillness inside of you"

\m/

GEAR:
Ibanez XPT700
Ibanez S Series 7 String
Jacskson USA Soloist
I've heard they're quite good (as in, people prefer them to Ibanez' RG2228).
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
haven't checked them out, but sounds awesome and knowing Agile probably the most affordable 8 string out there
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
I've seen pretty shoddy QC from the Agile Intrepids. I looked on youtube to hear them one day. There were only 3 people who owned them. And 2 of them had problems. On one, the neck pickup wasn't installed properly. And the other one had finish problems and a bad stripe that could've easily been avoided. Hopefully yours doesn't have any problems. If I ever decide to get into ERGs, the Intrepid will probably be the one I get.
what do you do for strings? a pack of guitar and bass or do they sell 8 string packs?
I play Lacrosse, you should too
Quote by reeses
heed this man's suggestion, for he is wise.

Aww shucks...

Quote by Tom 1.0
Oh and wait for the Schecter fan boys, if you listen real hard you can already hear them coming.