Well although I am obsessed with my American HSS Strat, my birthday is coming up and maybe looking at a new amp, or looking to change the humbucker bridge to something a little higher in quality, what do you think?
Emg Sa/sa/81
My Gear:
Taylor 410CE
Fender Highway One Strat HSS
Egnater Rebel 112X
Egnater Rebel 20
Digitech RP350
PIRATES!!!

Quote by VolumeControl
I once hypnotized my pet rock,. He just sat there...hypnotized out of his mind.
what do you play? and how heavily would you be willing to modify? you could replace it with a seymour duncan p-rail and have the most versatile guitar known to man, but that would probably require installing a separate switch for splitting the pickup into all it's possible configurations. if you just want a good clean sound that can distort really well i would suggest the dimarzio super distortion.
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
well to be completely honest with you, I am not too sure on customization, or changing pickups, I mean the humbucker in my strat sounds pritty good distortion wise, I think that it could be better, but it could be my amp, thats why I am deciding to modify, or maybe by and amplifier
Well, what kind of sound are you looking for?
Warmer, brighter, higher or lower gain, what kind of style do you play, etc?

EDIT
Quote by amicone18
well to be completely honest with you, I am not too sure on customization, or changing pickups, I mean the humbucker in my strat sounds pritty good distortion wise, I think that it could be better, but it could be my amp, thats why I am deciding to modify, or maybe by and amplifier

Wait, you want to modify your amp??? The grammatical and spelling errors in that sentence confuse me...
Last edited by The Horror! at Sep 6, 2009,
Quote by The Horror!
Well, what kind of sound are you looking for?
Warmer, brighter, higher or lower gain, what kind of style do you play, etc?

EDIT

Wait, you want to modify your amp??? The grammatical and spelling errors in that sentence confuse me...

he meant modify the guitar or buy an amplifier

||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Whats your amp? It may be a waste to buy new pups.

Also why did someone recommend emg's when he didn't say what styles he plays?
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ