Page 1 of 2
I can't wait for it to get here. It's my favorite time of the year.
Who else loves fall?
Sending a dummy to my God.

spring > fall

but I love Halloween
"Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo."
Fall is awesome, leave piles are epic especially when you have a tire swing you can go on up to ten feet in the air and then dive into the leaf piles.
Quote by diminishedtobme
I once jumped into a pill of leaves and there was a rake hidden inside!!!

I hate leaf piles in our backyard when there are acorns all over the place, because that doesn't make head first dive-ins any fun at all.
I'm just sick of being over heated in this damnable southern heat.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Autumn is my favorite season. I'm looking forward to it.
tumblr | twitter | instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
I love the fall, I can't wait for it. I'm getting my license in November, so that's also a huge plus for this fall.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
I do enjoy Autumn and Winter, not sure if its because of the holidays or because its cooler and its easier to put on lots of clothes and keep warm, in summer, even if you wear a t shirt and shorts its still too hot at times.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
YES YES! I can't wait for this summer weather to end! I think I have serious overheating issues or something because I honestly can't stand the heat.
Quote by Holy Katana
I love the leaves, but my allergies always act up in autumn.

I hate allergies in the fall so much
Quote by FbSa
Back in the 70's I decided to take all the frets off Jaco's Bass thinking he would play worse. Man did that backfire.

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']FUCK YES.

GSAWS, I LOVE YOU.
looking forward to october 27th. its prog metal day for me. thats when BTBAMs new album comes out and i go see mastodon hell yeah
Autumn is my favorite season. Going on walks and bike rides is very enjoyable in autumn.

EDIT: The cat on my profile is named Autumn. :3
Last edited by Miniskirt at Sep 6, 2009,
I'm waiting for December. But for Florida, that's essentially fall weather. It's still in the 90's and ridiculously humid here.
"Love is the only thing that we can carry with us when we go, and it makes the end so easy." -Louisa May Alcott
Quote by Shortbuschld
I'm waiting for December. But for Florida, that's essentially fall weather. It's still in the 90's and ridiculously humid here.

The winter in florida is so wierd, I;ve lived here for six years and havent gotten used to the weather yet.
Fall in Florida is amazing. Perfect temperature, no rain, it's like Florida is actually a good place to be for a couple months.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
My birthday September 30th.
Relient K- Forget and Not Slow Down comes out October 6th.
Smith and Weston Jr. was a son of a gun,
He pressed his nose up to my head,
I was sweating bullets but I dodged the one
That was not as much sweat as was lead.
there are two things that i like about the fall

1) College football
2) College girls dressed like sluts for halloween, yum
October 16th i turn 17, but I still think Winter > Any season :]
19/m/US/Schecter Addict

I'm not witty enough for this kinda crap.
I only like Fall because I get to start wearing jackets and sweaters again without looking like a douchebag for doing so in Summer weather, or overheating. I hate shortsleeves and short pants, but it's too hot to wear that in Summer. I have nothing else to really look forward to, besides album releases and an increase in allowance.
I couldn't care less about school, as I have no friends and am incapable of making any. . This year, I am slightly more enthusiastic about school, as I'm entering high school, and have a chance at making friends, but that's about it.
Quote by kwidjibo1
oh really? i didnt know children of bodom were better than a band far more famous and popular than them, cheers for the update

Quote by Mr.Maccy
Your from the states. I end my case.
Winter>Fall. Except for the fact that New England is cold and snow as all...well, I suppose hell wouldn't be the right term...ehm,
Why? Presents. I get Hanukkah, Christmas, AND my birthday. (Mom's side is Jewish, Dad's is Christian).
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by diminishedtobme
The winter in florida is so wierd, I;ve lived here for six years and havent gotten used to the weather yet.

Yeah it is. One day it will be close to 90 degrees and the next it's 40. It just depends on the year. I can't remember if it was last year or the year before that central FL had maybe 1 freeze the entire winter. It was pathetic.

Quote by itchy guitar
Fall in Florida is amazing. Perfect temperature, no rain, it's like Florida is actually a good place to be for a couple months.

And it's ok... but it doesn't really get here until November.
"Love is the only thing that we can carry with us when we go, and it makes the end so easy." -Louisa May Alcott
Quote by Shortbuschld
central FL

Central Florida, you say? What part?
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by itchy guitar
Central Florida, you say? What part?

I'll PM you.
Last edited by Shortbuschld at Sep 6, 2009,
Quote by Shortbuschld
*Changed for whatever reason, and I can respect that*

Melbourne over here. It has been raining everyday since June, it really sucks when you are a skateboarder.
Quote by MakinLattes
Quote by itchy guitar
Melbourne over here. It has been raining everyday since June, it really sucks when you are a skateboarder.

Damnit, I wasn't fast enough. I don't really like people to know since my town is so small but oh well. Ignore previous PM. But yeah, Melbourne is quite a ways away from me, it hasn't been raining toooo much here. But that rain spurt around the beginning of June was crazy.
I enjoy Fall more than any time of the year...my birthday is in it, and Halloween It's beautiful as well...it's quite inspiring to me.
Hold the Heathen hammer high!
Fall sucks balls. It's cold and rainy, and it always feels like the slowest part of the school year. Every day seems to drag on like a snail.

That and it's goddamn cold and rainy. As matter of fact, it's cold and rainy right now.
Autmn is my most hated season, I have to rake leaves >. There's nothing good about it.
Quote by Doppelgänger
Fall sucks balls. It's cold and rainy, and it always feels like the slowest part of the school year. Every day seems to drag on like a snail.

That and it's goddamn cold and rainy. As matter of fact, it's cold and rainy right now.

Assholes like you are the reason we have seasons other than fall.

Page 1 of 2