...or know someone who works there? Ive heard they are remaking Road Rash and Desert Strike for the 360 but they wont confirm it. That would be amazing.
Wouldn't someone get fired if they leaked information on stuff like that?
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
I don't think you get that the average worker at EA doesn't get all the information on upcoming releases before they reach the press. And they also don't go about leaking the on fourms.
Quote by joshua122593
lol

I was just kidding.

:p

Not sure, though. I have a PS3, so yeah.

lol i would buy a ps3 if that were the case road rash is my fav game ever.

i know road rash is definately happening as Sebastian Bach let slip that his song is on it. Also they bought all the old rights up from the catalogues recently and said they were remaking classic games.
Yes. About 1/4th of UG works at EA.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
Say... How much is that information worth to you?
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by strat0blaster
Say... How much is that information worth to you?

a e-blowjob from my girlfriend.
Quote by Reveluzionairo
a e-blowjob from my girlfriend.

Is your girlfriend hot? Also, is she made by microsoft? I don't want her red-ringing in the middle of my turn.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by whitenihilist
My guess is that it won't be a remake, just a rerelase for XLA and the PSN.

well even if they updated the graphics like they did in streetfighter remix it would be sweet. they tend to cartoonize their games now so they dont get in trouble. I couldnt imagine you being able to kill cops with nunchucks on a bike anymore.
Quote by Reveluzionairo
well even if they updated the graphics like they did in streetfighter remix it would be sweet. they tend to cartoonize their games now so they dont get in trouble. I couldnt imagine you being able to kill cops with nunchucks on a bike anymore.

It would be awesome, but I would be pissed it they took anything out. There a games out now where killing cops with nunchuaku is not even that shocking/bad.
Quote by whitenihilist
It would be awesome, but I would be pissed it they took anything out. There a games out now where killing cops with nunchuaku is not even that shocking/bad.

yeah but EA arent Rockstar games.

what gets me with modern games is everything has to be first person. i like seeing the bike or the helicopter. there arent any games like desert strike where you can control a helicopter (even first person).
Quote by Reveluzionairo
yeah but EA arent Rockstar games.

what gets me with modern games is everything has to be first person. i like seeing the bike or the helicopter. there arent any games like desert strike where you can control a helicopter (even first person).

I agree, I want a game like Ace Combat/HAWX but with badass helicopters. It would be fun, but I can see why there is no ruch to make one, most people would not see flying an Apach/Hind as exciteing as a F22. I would still play it though. I was addictd to Jungle/Desert Strike as a kid.
we live in a country where its ok to pretend to kill a cop with nunchuks off a dirtbike lolz
Quote by Godsmack_IV
Emus. Seriously, no bird should be that big.

Quote by CFH82
Long story short, I had a dream I fu**ed a horse.

Rise up
We are revolutionaries
Viva la revolución