I don't care at all. He stepped down, he will no longer have ANY impact on my life.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by joshua122593
Communist? <.<

Why did Obama hire him?

Hmmm? maybe because he's a communist?
Quote by joshua122593
Communist? <.<

Why did Obama hire him?

Because Obama's an idiot.

EDIT: Oh wait. I agree with the repti above me.
big deal white kids shoot up schools minority kids shoot up the street. seems. like the same BS to me. cant we all just get along abd stop being racist. racism thrives because of people like him that put labels on humans and create stereotypes. well at least he is out.
They say he stepped down, but in reality, Obama probably told him to GTFO.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Primus2112
They say he stepped down, but in reality, Obama probably told him to GTFO.

Ok well maybe but Obama is a communist. If hes not then why would near almost every czar that he hired be a communist?
Quote by Reptichicano
Ok well maybe but Obama is a communist. If hes not then why would near almost every czar that he hired be a communist?

i think since he wants change to happen he got people that were a little extreme, but this guy (and the other commies) are just to much. i really dont think he is a communist
I think he's hilarious
Neverender:SSTB 4/19

Goddamn this cursed iron fist. When I lose control!

[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']You, sir, win epically.
... This thread is retarded. If you want to go be biased about people take it to a forum for Republicans.
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
Quote by Reptichicano

That I don't know. But what I do know, is that just the way Van Jones is most likely didn't help Obama's image at all. Therefore, he likely fired Jones.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by sbinlb
i think since he wants change to happen he got people that were a little extreme, but this guy (and the other commies) are just to much. i really dont think he is a communist

I see where your coming from but nothing good has come out of Obama. Everything is just getting worse. At the moment everyone in Washington are crooks and we have nothing to back our money up with and Obama hasnt done anything about it.
Actually, he was none of those. He was a conspiracy theorist, which is far worse. And he "stepped down" (read: Obama kicked his ass out), so it doesn't matter anymore.

September 09'er fail. Please go grow a brain.
kill all humans
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Actually, he was none of those. He was a conspiracy theorist, which is far worse. And he "stepped down" (read: Obama kicked his ass out), so it doesn't matter anymore.

September 09'er fail. Please go grow a brain.

No, he was a communist like every other czar. And if obama didnt know that then why is he hiring people he doesnt know about. If he did know then why is he hiring communists?
Quote by Reptichicano
I see where your coming from but nothing good has come out of Obama. Everything is just getting worse. At the moment everyone in Washington are crooks and we have nothing to back our money up with and Obama hasnt done anything about it.

Wow, way to be incredibly general while simultaneously placing all the blame for our problems on one man.

Obama doesn't have as much power as everyone seems to think he does. This country is in the hands of our legislatures, not Obama.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by dudetheman
Wow, way to be incredibly general while simultaneously placing all the blame for our problems on one man.

Obama doesn't have as much power as everyone seems to think he does. This country is in the hands of our legislatures, not Obama.

I never said it was his fault. I said hes not doing anything about it. And no your wrong and obviously dont know what America stands for. America is in the hands of THE PEOPLE. We decide and thats what people dont get. This country is for the people not for the damn government.
Quote by Reptichicano
No, he was a communist like every other czar. And if obama didnt know that then why is he hiring people he doesnt know about. If he did know then why is he hiring communists?
This is one of the few occasions where this has been appropriate:

kill all humans
Quote by alaskan_ninja
This is one of the few occasions where this has been appropriate:

What is that?