Do you guys know what time it is? It's time to TAKE OUT THE THRASH!

Seriously though, I love this movie. Clip is older than dirt though.
......... Wow.

How old are you, TS? Just wondering.

This is really my first taste of how the past generations must feel, when people my age go to them and say, "Oh man, Monty Python is great.", and all they can think is, "Man, where have you been? I remember when that was new." and the they remember we're young, and it's new to us.

That's how I'm going to be with Jim Carrey movies. I'll be all, "Really? You're just not discovering this? ", then I'll have to remember that not everyone remembers it like I do.

Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Hey, holy shit...i'm part of that generation.

Time does move too fast, hence why I own a clock...so I slowly lock my eyes to it's turning pointer, and make sure time doesn't skip a few seconds.
Quote by severed-metal
Hey, holy shit...i'm part of that generation.

Time does move too fast, hence why I own a clock...so I slowly lock my eyes to it's turning pointer, and make sure time doesn't skip a few seconds.

Time doesn't exist.

Oh btw, completely didn't recognize you with the new avatar. You should go back to being bewitched.
It is a really freaky thought that things that were, and still are, very much integral to my life are things that have very little chance of being known or remembered by future generations.

Jim Carrey, for example, WILL live on in culture. He has to. He was simply too much of an influence on this generation.

But other things, like Kablaam! (probably the earliest influence on my strange humor), may never be remembered. =/

Saxo-Walrus

I'd have to make a new Bewitched avatar considering my other one is on my other computer. I'm using my laptop.

Remember Baywatch and the Ninja Turtles? Action figures, BEAST WARS!?

I had very little Pogs, a very small amount I mean...only like, 40-50 Pogs.
Kids today don't know what they're missing in terms of cartoons. 90s had: Disney's second golden age, true Nicktoons, and actual cartoons on Cartoon Network. Hell, they don't even show Looney Toons on cable anymore. This next generation is going to be a bunch of douchebags, I know it.
The next generatino? You mean...The Emo generation? 13 year old wannabe goths with pretty makeup a back combed hair?

Yes, that's the new generation. Called it right anyways.
Quote by I_hate_kyle
Kids today don't know what they're missing in terms of cartoons. 90s had: Disney's second golden age, true Nicktoons, and actual cartoons on Cartoon Network. Hell, they don't even show Looney Toons on cable anymore. This next generation is going to be a bunch of douchebags, I know it.

I realised this last week.

I realised just how genius Merrie Melodies and Looney Tunes were. I mean, their genius is on a remarkable level. I found and watched "What's Opera, Doc?", and "Rabbit of Seville", "Hair-Raising Hare", and "Baseball Bugs", and even though that was JUST Bug Bunny cartoons, I realised just how much this current generation is missing.

I won't go as far to say that they'll all be douches, but it will certainly be a completely different experience trying to talk to them about cartoons.

Hell, Cartoon Network was basically the "Hanna-Barbera Channel" early on, exposing me to the Jetsons, Flintstones, Jonny Quest, etc. and then gave me Merrie Melodies/Looney Tunes. Not to mention they kept it up through the astounding class Cartoon Cartoons era.

Saxo-Walrus

Quote by \Powerslave/
Time doesn't exist.

Oh btw, completely didn't recognize you with the new avatar. You should go back to being bewitched.

No he shouldn't. He apparently prefers Ozzy's solo career to his stuff with Sabbath. He shouldn't have anything to do with Doom.
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Quote by I_hate_kyle
One Froggy Evening? Michigan J. Frog? Funniest shit of all time.

Heard.

Saxo-Walrus

Quote by MetalMessiah665
No he shouldn't. He apparently prefers Ozzy's solo career to his stuff with Sabbath. He shouldn't have anything to do with Doom.

Apparently you think DFM is overrated

In my defense, I haven't even heard Black Sabbath's earlier albums. I just think Ozzy's solo stuff is catchier

I think your imasculine ways are overruled here.
Quote by severed-metal
Apparently you think DFM is overrated

In my defense, I haven't even heard Black Sabbath's earlier albums. I just think Ozzy's solo stuff is catchier

I think your imasculine ways are overruled here.

Because it is overrated. Pure Holocaust, At the Heart of Winter, and Sons of Northern Darkness are far superior.

EDIT: Also, then what the hell did you listen to when I told you to listen to Sabbath's first 6?
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Last edited by MetalMessiah665 at Sep 6, 2009,
For the record I am 17 and grew up watching Ed, Edd n Eddy and dexters lab.
Schecter flying tiger, Boss ME-20, zakk wylde micro stack

Currently listening to: Bonded by blood (vengeance), Municipal Waste (shredded offering), Gama Bomb (last ninjas unite)
I feel ****ing old now.
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]