i have recently ordered a guitar online with a hardcase and had it shipped through ups when i recived it they stuck postal stickers ll over the case and zip tied the middle latch all the other latches were open leather was ripped on the case i emailed the seller and they said the gave it to ups to package has anyone a similiar expeirence ?
I had an experience one time where this guy was typing massive amounts and didn't use ANY punctuation at all.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by strat0blaster
I had an experience one time where this guy was typing massive amounts and didn't use ANY punctuation at all.

you lie, there was a QUESTION MARK.
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
I heard at the local music shop about a time they got a 54' strat and when they dropped it off they drove off and drove right over the case.
Quote by Jackal58
What? You don't speak wigger? Allow me to translate:
Hai gais I'm a troll!!!!!!
Quote by danielrobbyshor
you lie, there was a QUESTION MARK.

OH MY GODZORZ!!! Foiled again, though. There was a question mark in there. Daggers!!!

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
am i really the only one who cares more about there gear than posting snobby comments on a message board you kiddies have fun with ur spray painted guitars and vinyl inlays and cooll skull knobs cause u guys a re too good for me
Quote by the pioneer
am i really the only one who cares more about there gear than posting snobby comments on a message board you kiddies have fun with ur spray painted guitars and vinyl inlays and cooll skull knobs cause u guys a re too good for me

nah im with you leave him alone nobody likes him he has to put ppl down on the internet to feel tough and secure about himself
Quote by the pioneer

Nah, I care about gear, I just think it's important to be able to spell correctly.

That aside, you didn't make this thread to get help, you made it to complain and get someone to say "Awww it's okay - we all deal with it."

So you didn't really require anything other than lame joke comments.

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
Quote by strat0blaster
Nah, I care about gear, I just think it's important to be able to spell correctly.

That aside, you didn't make this thread to get help, you made it to complain and get someone to say "Awww it's okay - we all deal with it."

So you didn't really require anything other than lame joke comments.

nah i can spell just fine i just dont give a **** about my commas or my parentheses or periods because im not writing a ****ing book im posting a message in a forum and i did start this forum to get help to see if anyone got any money from ups for their carelessness
Quote by the pioneer
nah i can spell just fine i just dont give a **** about my commas or my parentheses or periods because im not writing a ****ing book im posting a message in a forum and i did start this forum to get help to see if anyone got any money from ups for their carelessness

You know, if you werent acting like a retarded monkey, we might be more willing to help you.

Believe it or not, and I know this will be hard for you to believe, but people....

actually....

have to....

read what you write....

on a forum.

AMAZING!!!!

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by valennic
You know, if you werent acting like a retarded monkey, we might be more willing to help you.

Believe it or not, and I know this will be hard for you to believe, but people....

actually....

have to....

read what you write....

on a forum.

AMAZING!!!!

This.
Quote by valennic

actually....

have to....

read what you write....

on a forum.

AMAZING!!!!

WOW!!!!, that is amazing but not as amazing of how big of a douche you are.
Quote by the pioneer

dud u own at cum bax
Quote by kwidjibo1
oh really? i didnt know children of bodom were better than a band far more famous and popular than them, cheers for the update

Quote by Mr.Maccy
Your from the states. I end my case.
Quote by the pioneer

Incorrect, you are the one who is asking things of us but doesn't even show the courtesy to type in full sentences to make it easier to read.
Quote by the pioneer

I'm being an asshole.

Not a douche.

Moron.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by the pioneer

Wow! He actaully used punctation that time! Too bad your grammar is of good as a four year olds.
Quote by smb
Freakish mammals bring the end times. It's not even 2012 yet and we're all on the path to extinction. Send cash now to God-TV!
Quote by the pioneer

...If we wanted comeback(s), we'd ask your mother.
Sounds like the seller owes you a case. UPS won't package it that way if the seller had them package it. He's not being truthful.
"I don't want to be hostile. I don't want to be dismal.
But I don't want to rot in an apathetic existence either.
"
-Maynard

| |
Quote by bendystraw
Incorrect, you are the one who is asking things of us but doesn't even show the courtesy to type in full sentences to make it easier to read.

you kiddes are too immature for me wasting my time and yours posting that i dont use commas and periods and its too hard to for u too read too ****ing bad i do what i want to do and dont cater to anyone so if u dont like dont read and especially dont waste my time
Quote by Killedelphia19
...If we wanted comeback(s), we'd ask your mother.

all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
Quote by MrSandMan
Sounds like the seller owes you a case. UPS won't package it that way if the seller had them package it. He's not being truthful.

thank you, thats what i needed to know
Quote by the pioneer
you kiddes are too immature for me wasting my time and yours posting that i dont use commas and periods and its too hard to for u too read too ****ing bad i do what i want to do and dont cater to anyone so if u dont like dont read and especially dont waste my time

Dont waste YOUR TIME?!

Look here you little prick, you come into this forum expecting help from US, and YOU dont even have the common courtesy to make to where we can read what the **** you want us to help you with.

If you dont want to type like a human being then get the **** out of here because none of us will help you.

So dont bitch about wasting YOUR time when its OUR time you were wasting.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

yeah. when ups delivered my guitar. well we got next day delivery. but didnt get it until two days later. and then. they gave me THE WRONG BOX. so i was sitting there with a box of blankets.....
PISSED THE **** OFF.

but then he came back and gave me the right box
Quote by valennic
Dont waste YOUR TIME?!

Look here you little prick, you come into this forum expecting help from US, and YOU dont even have the common courtesy to make to where we can read what the **** you want us to help you with.

If you dont want to type like a human being then get the **** out of here because none of us will help you.

So dont bitch about wasting YOUR time when its OUR time you were wasting.

OUR time huh, this aint your ****ing website or your forum. and im pretty sure u dont speak for everyone on here and this is my ****ing post trying to figure out a problem and you come n here wasting my time bitching u cant read my sentences boohoo have some courtsey.**** YOU you wannabe, piece of ****