I just discovered these and they are mad cheap and seem to have great ****. are these legit does any1 here have past experiences
everyone on these forums speak highly about them. they seem to be great guitars for the low prices. i'm considering getting a 7 or 8 string Agile.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
yep, they are legit
there have been plenty of threads about these, searchbar it
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
They're really good for the price. I'd recommend them.
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
I have played a few Agiles and own 1 and I don't regret it for a second man. Its no gimmick they are great for the money.
What I'm working with:
Fender Jazzmaster
Gibson SG-X
ESP EC-401
Peavey 6505+ w/ Voodoo mods
I got 1, great guitars for the price. On par with and sometimes better then the standard epis for cheaper.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
Quote by NY_FootBall49
how cheap exactly are they under $200 cause i can name a dozen great guitars for $300-$400

They make models that sell for under $200 but I wouldn't advise going anywhere near them.
I hear they're not great guitars. Just good for the price. If you can spend more, I suggest looking elsewhere.
I have an AL-2000, the lowest model they make for the Agiles ALs, and I'm very happy with it. Cant go wrong with rondomusic
"My jedi powers are far more superior than yours"
anyone ever try the Valkyrie III?

The albino one looks great, and for only $279???

I mean my Iceman was $250 so if it matches that in quality I think it would be worth my while to get one.
Quote by RabbidWolf
I have an AL-2000, the lowest model they make for the Agiles ALs, and I'm very happy with it. Cant go wrong with rondomusic

I have a AL-2000 (pain $200.00), and an Epi (Pain $335.00), and love the Agile. The Body guitar is heavier, has great tone, and is built like a truck. The Epi is lighter, and already had to replace a Volume Pot. Now, I know they probably both use the same electronics (except P/Us). Honestly, the Epi spends most of it's time in the case, and I play the Agile all the time. I also get so many compliments on the Tone coming from this Guitar. For $200.00, the Tobacco 2 Tone is a beautiful Guitar.
Quote by Tacfire11
I have a AL-2000 (pain $200.00), and an Epi (Pain $335.00), and love the Agile. The Body guitar is heavier, has great tone, and is built like a truck. The Epi is lighter, and already had to replace a Volume Pot. Now, I know they probably both use the same electronics (except P/Us). Honestly, the Epi spends most of it's time in the case, and I play the Agile all the time. I also get so many compliments on the Tone coming from this Guitar. For $200.00, the Tobacco 2 Tone is a beautiful Guitar.

Man, I spelled "Paid", don't know why it came out "Pain".