i dont have much money, but im getting a job, i seen a kit on ebay from saga, and one on carvin, i hear its a game of chance if you get one from saga, and carvin sells high quality kits i guess, is their any for under 200 or not much more then that because i wanna deck it out

ps i want a strat style guitar, i have a robson strat but its kind ****y lol
i mean to build it myself, i wanna custom paintjob and new tuners and pickups and pickguard and stuff
Quote by RazzleMCR1
dude i got a fender squier bass kit and it wasnt cheap it was 500 bucks

well carvin is like 500 but saga is like 200 and below
looked at the GFS kits?
Douglas Spad with EMG 81x's
Epiphone LP jr. with EMG 89 split coil, alot of upgrades
Rig:
Power conditioner, Hush, ART Quadra/FX Reverb (all 3 in a rack), Peavey XXX, 2 Mesa 4x12 cabs.
You can get a Lyon by Washburn kit. It's not that bad, but there's no distortion on the little amp that comes with it which most new guitarists want.
There be no shelter here.
Quote by courtkid1012
You can get a Lyon by Washburn kit. It's not that bad, but there's no distortion on the little amp that comes with it which most new guitarists want.

i have a descent amp and im not that much of a new guitarist i played for over a year, just looking for a kit to point built and deck out pretty much, mostly cause im into cars and builing stuff
Quote by JoePerry4life
www.byoguitar.com have great kits and cheap too.

thx man, im thinking of getting the sg and strat if i can help it, i'll buy one and get one for my b-day hahah
I've been really GASing for the kelly kit too, but I have way too much GAS right now lol.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
If you are planning to put all of your own parts in it, why don't you just buy a body and neck and work from those?