Page 1 of 2
Exactly what the title says. What were the consequences?

For me, probably a car door I accidentally pulled too hard and it came right off, on a mini van. Luckily I was able to slide it back on after much fluster. My mom will never forget.

I wish to hear stories!
Quote by strat0blaster
You know what? This is quite possibly the best thread I've seen in the Pit for some time.

Referring to one of my threads. *bows to audience*

My name is Miles Lyndan.
My wrist.

It hurt.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Nintendo DS, $150 at the time
Quote by WantsLesPaul
I get such a big rush from downloading torrents that I just have to cum all over my face right at that moment.
uhh.......a mirror
"Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo."
Quote by diminishedtobme
Some tower in Italy, i moved part of the base and now it leans to the left slightly.

My friends little brother's friend dropped a puppy and broke its neck. Pretty intense stuff.
This is my Signature.
A glass door. I shot it with a BB gun. I thought it was just the screen, but it wasn't. It was at my grandma's house, and I never told anyone. She thinks it's been like that for ages .
Quote by tucksteel33
My friends little brother's friend dropped a puppy and broke its neck. Pretty intense stuff.

that's so br00t4lz
Quote by diminishedtobme
Some tower in Italy, i moved part of the base and now it leans to the left slightly.

Quote by strat0blaster
You know what? This is quite possibly the best thread I've seen in the Pit for some time.

Referring to one of my threads. *bows to audience*

My name is Miles Lyndan.
I once used my stepfather's Babe Ruth baseball to play a pickup game at the local sandlot. We hit it over the fence and into a backyard where an infamous dog named "The beast" lived. After a bunch of quirky inventions and a few deaths happened, we finally managed to just talk to the owner and get a much better baseball for free.
Last edited by bendystraw at Sep 6, 2009,
A condom. naw probably my guitar D: but she's nice and fixed now .
Quote by bendystraw
I once used my stepfather's Babe Ruth baseball to play a pickup game at the local sandlot. We hit it over the fence and into a backyard where an infamous dog named "The beast" lived. After a bunch of quirky inventions and a few deaths happened, we finally managed to just talk to the owner and get a much better baseball for free.

icwatudidthar...

i hated that movie
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
Quote by SKAtastic7770
my dads $100 headphone she let me borrow. still havent told him

.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.
Quote by Soul-Monger
Hearts. I am one badass mother****er.

"I don't want to be hostile. I don't want to be dismal.
But I don't want to rot in an apathetic existence either.
"
-Maynard

| |
My Dad's red antique ferrari. A friend of mine and his love interest asked me to skip school and borrow the car. We had a pretty good time but due to a few bad circumstances and feelings I'd buried in myself, I began abusing the car and kicking it when we were attempting to roll back the odometer...well..it fell, broke through a window and I basically destroyed it..was quite the fail.
Quote by xMetalGodx
I'm not quite sure if you were trying to be funny or if you have a learning disability, either way, I was not amused.

He is not amused.
Quote by abdulalhazred
you are the best 09er EVER! i am sending you a friend request as soon as i send this

Quote by Dwight Schrute
My Dad's red antique ferrari. A friend of mine and his love interest asked me to skip school and borrow the car. We had a pretty good time but due to a few bad circumstances and feelings I'd buried in myself, I began abusing the car and kicking it when we were attempting to roll back the odometer...well..it fell, broke through a window and I basically destroyed it..was quite the fail.

are you kidding me? i wouldn't be able to live knowing that i did that
Quote by zombies

Are YOU kidding me?
my marriage, lmao, Divorce/Custody lawyers are VERY EXPENSIVE!!!!!!!!, on a materiel thing, i would say my LP neck, fell off the stand and popped the head right off, thankfully at the time about $100 fixed it. since been sold for the Lawyers though
Quote by zombies

......lol
GO RED WINGS!!!
hmmm, for me probably a $150 gameboy. was about that price at the time. snapped in half at the hinge when i got pissed at the game. im pretty h4rdc0r3 like that!!

i also remember being like 4, and i lifted the top on a toilet once cuz i wanted to see what was inside (not the bowl, the tank). i dropped it cuz it was heavy and it shattered. my dad had to replace the whole thing because if the top didnt match the rest of the toilet the world would come to an end.
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
Quote by zombies

all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
Quote by Dwight Schrute

my favorite movie
I smile because I have no idea whats goin on
Quote by bendystraw

Greatest movie ever. I wore out my VHS back in the 90s.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
i once pushed a metal chair up against my stove to watch my mom cook thanks giving dinner and the stove door(glass) shattered =\
i quickly said "GRANDPA DID IT" and ran away
When i was 6 i poked holes in each of my fathers 1200 dollar speakers. All 4. He sighed that night. Then afrer that , and many.. MANY smashings of VERY expensive objects i finally ****ed up and broke my Les Paul.. I was cleaning and bumped it and watched it crash down in slow motion. I didn't sleep that night.
~Gear~
1958 Epiphone V
Epiphone Goth Les Paul
Fender Starcaster
ESP LTD B-50 Bass
Dean Playmate Acoustic

~Effects~
Digitech Deathmetal
Delay
Chorus
Synth
Box Of Metal
Big Muff Pi
Morley Wah
Quote by M Power
Are YOU kidding me?

I can't believe it either
Quote by xMetalGodx
I'm not quite sure if you were trying to be funny or if you have a learning disability, either way, I was not amused.

He is not amused.
Quote by abdulalhazred
you are the best 09er EVER! i am sending you a friend request as soon as i send this

That doctor tool that looks like a thermometer with a pump but is supposed to check the blood pressure or something like that. The doctor wanted my dad to pay for it. We didn't pay.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

a naboo starfighter
Quote by cliff_em_all
cof_median11 is a Child Rapist.

Quote by blink day 4 eva
Theres a mosquito that lives in my room and i let him bite me all the time and i let him live. It's our special deal. His name is "The Dude".

Quote by Babbs
cof_median11, you sick ****.
Page 1 of 2