So i have an Mp3 player and ive been havng it for a while now and when i try to listen to music and plug in the earphones i have to keep jiggling around the earjack so i could hear but then the music keeps cutting away. Anyone have an idea on what hapened or how can i fix this? Any help would be greatly appreciated . Thanks for your time
I am a nice guy amd i like The Adicts and cupycakes!
The jack or your headphones have a short. Test your headphones on another device to see if they have a short, or test another pair of working headphones on your MP3 player. If you conclude that the headphones are not the problem, you will need to get a new MP3 player or crack yours open to replace the jack.
ok ive tried a pair of hesh skullcandies on it and they dont work and used those headphones on another device and they work perfectly and did the same with JVC gummies and got the same results. Ill have to get a new mp3 player i guess. thanks for the help
You might not have to. What model is it? Some players are easy to open up without breaking them.
oops the pic didnt show up for some reason ill post another
You can probably get the jack at Radio Shack if you decide to try to fix it. You might as well try because it's broken anyway.
Quote by i_don't_know
Well, if you want to try replacing the jack, buy the part and use this as a reference to get it open.

http://www.anythingbutipod.com/archives/2006/11/sandisk-sansa-c200-disassembled.php

Otherwise, get a new player. If you were happy with this one, the new Sansa Clip+ is an excellent replacement/upgrade.

thank you so much man
Quote by ologist
i have to keep jiggling around the earjack so i could hear but then the music keeps cutting away.

Quote by ologist
jiggling around the earjack

Quote by ologist
the earjack

Good to see I'm not the only one here with an ear-fetish.

I'd just recommend getting an Ipod though so you can be hip.
Goodness gracious me!
Quote by Bizarro
Good to see I'm not the only one here with an ear-fetish.

I'd just recommend getting an Ipod though so you can be hip.

Ok. Ill still try to fix the mp3 though.